a week alone in the wild

( a week alone in the wild)

Nore stayed in his bed room for a couple of hours before he got bored and finally asked out in curiosity.

"Can I go into a fucking game early?" The panel took its time befor answering.

[If you enter a new game now you will lose the rest of the time off between games]

[Does player want to enter a new game?]

"Yes, I'm bored just laying around."

[Acessing games...]
[Mission games available]

[Novice survial game (3 days) available ]
[Novice escape game (unlocked door) available]
[Novice PvP game (training one on one) available]
[Standard mystery game available (haunted house) available]
[Standard survial game (a week alone in the wild) available]

Seeing had quiet a few options he just randomly picked the last one. He wasn't to worried about the specifics of the games.

[Standard survial game (a week alone in the wild) has been picked]

[Player entering game]

Nore felt his body lift up and the world around him go white. Next he felt himself sitting on grass with some hard sticks pressing into his butt.

Annoyed he moved away all the sticks around him and looked at his surroundings. He was in a small clearing in a dense forest. Other people were around him in spurts some in small group the rest alone like him.

[ tasks objections are 1) survive for seven days in the wild, 2) have a shelter and food each day]

[At the midnight each night, that will count for a full day]

[Start of Day one]
[ 0/1 shelter completed]
[0/3 food found completed]

[Streaming option activated in main hall of player's area]

Nore looked at the panel and shrugged. He may have not been the outdoorsy type but this mission game didn't seem too hard.

When the notification for the streaming option came up, he saw some people wave at nothing and do short intros and such.

To his surprise Nore received some typed words on his panel. They were short and not in the style of the electronic voice he always heard.

G10- are u new?
G5- he must be.... i have never seen him b4
G2-he looks kinda weak and delicate. What is up with his eyes?? Is he blind??

Nore read the words and shook his head. Then tried out what the other people were doing. Answering questions and informing the streamers of what's up. At least with this thing he wouldn't be as bored.

"No, I'm not fucking blind. This is my second game and if you fucking want to know if I am weak and delicate come over here and I'll show you how fucking 'weak and delicate' I fucking am."

G??- whoa such a mouth!
G23- hey wat ur name, age and occupation? You look like a doctor with that white coat
G10- ah so he is new! His second game!
G2- sorry man, you are a man right?... i don't think he likes my questions... (unhappy face)

Rolling his eyes, he answered again.

"Yes I am a man...and no I am not a fucking doctor. I am a scientist. My name is Nore and I'm 33. Shit, you guys are too nosy."

With that he ignored the new and faster replys to his stream and looked to find a good spot to make a shelter.

This place has no water, so he entered the forest and searched for a river or lake. He walked for quite a while till he heard the sound of a small water fall.