Alone in the wild part 4

For what seemed like the rest of the day, Nore used his ability of wind to de-head the zombies that approached his area.

Within breaks, he ate. Finding out, surprisingly, that the fish he made last night was still warm and fresh when he pulled it from his storage.

He also noticed that with the key and three different kinds of fruit, he could store multiple of the same things in one slot. Making the thing, he had to be stacked to show a little icon on the bottom of the slot. The number represented how many were stacked.

He had four slots used. One with his apartment key. One with a fruit that looked like an apple and tasted like one. So, he just assumed it was an apple. That one specifically had five apples stacked. The next fruit was similar to an orange but bigger. It was bitter, and he didn't like it as much, though he had to go at it anyway. That one was stacked to 10. Due to his refusal to eat anymore than the one when taste testing it. The last fruit was also something he hadn't seen before. It had a hard outside but a sweet and sticky inside. It was by far his most favorited of the fruit. The only bad thing was it was small and only had the one peice left. He needed to find some more.

Glancing at his panal since he was messing with the storage anyway, Nore decided to check out what his commentary were up to.

G??- Wow, he can keep this up for such a long time! Powers we get from the game system are far weaker.
G2- man, i want him in my group!
G2- oh! He is reading our comments. Hi Nore Hi!
G5- it's so cool that it has been flying like that!
G10 - he seems a little scary...
G??- How can he seem scary? Living in these games world is bound to make anyone like this! Stoop being stupid
G5-oh oh! There is another group of zombies pop of their heads!!

Nore unconsciously did a small wave and replied back to the player who said hi to him. He also, without out looking, flung some air blades and did as another player asked. He popped off more heads with his ability.

As Nore hoovered around in mid-air, he decided to go over to the pool of water. He hadn't bothered to explore the other side. So he inspected the rest of the clearing from above.

The other side had only a little bit of space before the tree line began. He eyed the water fall and thought of how if Keipt joined him, he would need lots of water nearby since the man got dry skin fadter than regular people. As he thought of this, he wondered if he needed to store any water.  Just in case he did another survival game and he ended up in some place stupid like a desert.

He knew it wasn't a good idea to use his metal power too much. Expecally if he was going to make weapons when he got back to the player area. But... it would be better to have water than not too.

So, with that decision. Nore flew near the waterfall and  dropped to the ground. Then he started to form two barrels with his metal ablitiy to hold the water that he would take from the water fall.

He knew this was not a wise idea due to his already being stretched for metal creations. But, when was the next time he was going to be near a body of water? 

He slowly created them. Just in case a zombie approached.  The fog was still hanging around the trees, which made him curious. Thus, he asked the panal.

"So what's up with the warning?" The screen popped up in reply.

[Warnings are sporadic tasks that have multiple options to complete.]

Nore purched his lips as he heard this. Why wasn't he surprised that sporadic tasks could just pop up out of anywhere. He never stopped his molding as the system continued.

[The warning will be active to players until it has been completed or players are dead. Warnings are a high risk task that are optional if players avoid it.]