week in the wild pt 3

(Alone in wild pt 3)

Nore dug around in the dirt to find some reasonably large worms, then proceeded to pierce them onto a handmade hook.

Throwing the string with the hook and worm gently into the water, he waited. He did this for about an hour before he removed his pole to see if his worm was still there.

"Fuckers." He growled as he saw his worm was gone. He didn't even feel it get pulled.  Frowning he re did his line and tried again.

It only took him till his third worm to finally catch something. It was a small fish. But at least he got a fish.

His day went like that till it got dark. Only then did he stop his fishing. He did munch on a different fruit went lunch time came around but he wanted to eat the fish for dinner. When he started up the fire once more for the night, he got to work on skinning his eight fish.

He placed his hard to make fishing pole in the corner of his hut. Once outside again he made some small knifes and long Skewers out if his metal affinity. He also made several plates and a cup since he was at it.

His thinned out commentators, those who were not bored with his only fishing all day, perked up at his metal creations.

G5-hey! hey! You had trouble making a fishing pole but culinary equipment you have no issues with??
G??-you can make knifes, what other weapons can you make?
G10- they are pretty simple but look useful... can you make me a weapon??

Nore looked at the questions, not answering them and proceeded to skin the fish and shove them on the skewers.

[Player has been paid 10 points]

[Player has been given 25 points]

Taking a deep breath Nore paused his fishy business.

"The reason I had trouble making the fucking fishing pole was due to that being my first time creating one. Utensils, kitchen wear, weapons or even everyday lab equipment are easy for me cause I make them to sell all the time."

He started up his skinning once more and finished the next fish. Skewering it as he finished.

"Not only did I make money with my science endeavors  but, I also made some on the side with my metal sculpting." He grabbed the third fish and started on it.

"Making simple weapons and 'pottery' in a since are easy to do. Though, using my metal over heats myself and I cannot do it alot." He put the third fish on a skewer and  grabbed the fourth.

"I have already used it up quite a bit just making the hut so, I can make maybe five or six weapons when I leave this game in five days. As long as I don't use my ability like I did yesterday, I should be okay for that many."

All through out his conversation he didn't  cuss. Showing a sign that he had overused his metal ablitiy. When he did over use it he would, one, cuss less. Two, start to look a little flushed and his body temperature would be higher. And three, he would be more distracted and some times slow to respond.

At this moment he was a little flushed and started to cuss less. Once he showed the last symptom. He would be in close need of his 'medicine'.... which unfortunately didn't exist in this game world.

The three people that were left on his stream typed happily that they will wait till his game was over to find him in the player area to pay for some weapons to be made. One even asked about prices.

"Uh..." Nore really hadn't thought of what to price these future weapons as. Since he had someone do that for him in the other world.

"Let me think on it and I'll let you know... either within the next couple of days or when I get to the player area."