𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

• 𝓜𝓪𝓮 •

My stomach was in my throat as we neared Luca's room. He didn't speak, and neither did I. I was nervous, and a bit afraid of what he was planning. But he seemed sure of himself, and what he'd said earlier about me being able to stop it whenever I wanted calmed a bit of that fear. Though not enough for me to stop shaking in anticipation.

He unlocked his door and opened it, motioning me inside.

His room was dark, just like him. His walls were painted dark gray, and his floor was black marble with bits of white swirled within. A large four-poster bed sat against one wall, neatly made up with black sheets and pillows. He had nothing on his walls. I noticed that it was bigger than my room, though not by much.

There was also a mirror across from his bed.

He stepped up behind me, so close but not touching. "Strip, Mae."

I froze, stuck between wanting to tell him to shove it or just doing as he said. But something told me that while he enjoyed me being a brat, I should be afraid of what he'd do if I decided to act like one now.

I slowly took off my shirt, feeling his eyes burning into me as I did so. After I kicked off my shoes, I slid my pants off, bending at the waist and bumping my ass against him. But still he didn't touch me. He stood there waiting.

I stood straight and turned around to face him, startling when I saw a faint glow behind his eyes as he stared down at me.

"All of it," he murmured when I didn't make a move to continue.

"Make me," I taunted, all of my self preservation thrown completely out the window.

His eyes flashed and he had a hand around my throat, pulling me to him. Instead of fear rushing through me, I had to hold back a moan.

"Maeve," he growled, his lips brushing against mine, "if you want me to go easy on you for your first time with me, I really advise against acting like a brat. Take off all of your clothes. It's the last time I'm asking."

He released me and I stumbled back a couple of steps, breathing heavily as overwhelming lust overcame me.

As much as I wanted to push his buttons, maybe it was better for me to do as he said. I felt like I needed to work up to his particular form of punishment.

I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor, then slid my panties down my legs, leaving me bare to him, even as he remained fully clothed.

"Go lie down on the bed," he said, slipping his hands into his pockets.

My heart was pounding so hard that I wondered if he could hear as I walked over to the bed. I turned to face him before sitting down, watching as he followed slowly. When I laid down, I stared at the ceiling, willing my heart to slow down.

I was so turned on and the guy hadn't even touched me yet. The anticipation of what he was going to do was almost too much.

"Bend your knees and spread your legs," he said. "Show me how wet you are."

Fuck.

I clenched my eyes shut, focusing on the way his bed smelled of him. Dark and musky. All male. How soft it was, contouring to my curves.

I placed my feet on the edge of the bed and slowly opened my legs.

"You're such a good girl," he praised.

I let out a harsh breath, my entire body hot with desire.

"I knew you would be." He placed his hands on either knee and spread my legs further. "Open your eyes."

I shook my head.

"Open or I'm biting you," he threatened.

I kept my eyes shut. I didn't want to see him looking at me. I wasn't used to being on this end of the stick with men, so I was feeling somewhat self conscious. Plus, I wanted to see if he'd actually bite me.

I felt his breath against my inner thigh before his teeth sank into my skin.

My eyes flew open and my back arched at the shock of being bitten and the immediate pleasure that coursed through my body. It felt nothing like being bitten in the neck. It felt ten times better, and the sensation seemed to go straight to my center.

Luca groaned, and he slipped a finger inside of me, curling it just right before he slid it back out and rubbed lazy circles on my clit as he drank from me. Moments after the tell-tale signs of orgasm started to curl in my stomach, he pulled his fangs out of me and licked the wound before standing, still moving those fingers over me. Still bringing me closer.

"There we go," he said, licking my blood from his lips. "That wasn't so hard."

"Fuck you," I hissed, almost angry that he hadn't let me come with his fangs in me. 

He smirked, then shoved two fingers inside of me so quickly that I choked on a breath.

"One day," he said, leaning over me, pumping his fingers in and out of me, "I'm going to tie you up and gag you, and I'm going to punish you for every little smart ass remark you've made to me. And you're going to love it. Do you want to know how I know this?"

I grabbed onto his shoulders, digging my nails into the fabric of his shirt. Fuck, his fingers...

I raised my hips to take his fingers deeper, moaning as he leaned down and brushed his lips against my ear.

"Answer me, Maeve," he murmured, slowing the motion of his hand. "If you answer, I'll give you more than just my fingers. Do you want to know how I know you'll love being tied up at my mercy?"

I whimpered. "Luca, please."

"Ah, ah," he stopped moving completely, and I felt him grin against my throat when I whined.

God fucking damn it, I was going to kick him in the balls after all was said and done.

"Fucking fine," I growled. "Yes, please tell me, oh merciful one."

He chuckled. "Watch your mouth, princess, or I'm going to make you choke on my cock."

I tensed.

"That," he whispered, licking the soft spot behind my ear, "is how I know. You're soaked, babe. And every time I promise naughty little things to you, your pussy tightens around my fingers."

He slid his fingers out of me and waited until I looked up at him before he licked them, smirking at the way my eyes widened. He hummed, closing his eyes as he licked my wetness from his fingertips.

"Now," he ran his hand over my breasts, stopping momentarily to tease each nipple, "turn over, get on your knees, and grab your ankles. I want your ass up."

I paused for only a moment before turning over, pressing my face against the soft cushion of his bed. I brought my knees up and grabbed my ankles.

"Spread your legs, princess," he said, "because I'm about to devour you."