𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

• 𝓜𝓪𝓮 •

Luca's tongue danced across my clit, circling his tongue around the sensitive nub before delving inside of me. I shook, my nails digging into the skin of my ankles as he worked his tongue over me. When I thought it couldn't get any hotter, he ran his tongue up to my ass and groaned.

I whimpered, pushing back against him.

"Oh, baby." His voice was husky with desire. "You like your ass played with? Such a naughty little thing, you are."

I hated dirty talk normally. Hated being told what to do, and by a vampire no less. But fuck if it didn't do something to me when Luca did it. It didn't feel awkward, nor did it make me want to laugh at the absurdity of it all. What he said was said as a promise. A praise. A threat. And it made me want more.

My entire body was hot as he licked me, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. He groaned as he tasted me, grabbing my thighs like they were a lifeline. I glanced towards the mirror and almost came just at the sight of his face as he licked me. His eyes were heavy-lidded, and there was a slight pink tinge to his cheeks. He ate me like I was the tastiest thing he'd ever had.

Watching him had me coming undone within moments, crying out his name as my body shook.

His eyes met mine in the mirror and he smirked, pulling away. "Like watching, pet?"

Fuck my entire life. Pet?

I shivered.

He smirked, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. My eyes widened when I saw the golden studs. Six? What the fuck?

He had his motherfucking dick pierced.

A dark chuckle was the only warning I had before he slammed himself into me. My hands flew to grasp at the covers to keep myself from falling forward, and he leaned over me, covering my back with his still-clothed front. He grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them above my head, holding them there with one hand as his other braced himself.

"Watch," he whispered, his voice harsh. "You're such a pretty little thing, coming all over my face. I want you to watch what you look like when you come on my cock so you can never forget how fucking needy you are for me."

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Every thrust he made hit just the right spot, making me whine in pleasure, those piercings rubbing against my insides so deliciously.

"Open your eyes," he commanded, and my eyes flew open. I hadn't even realized I closed them.

I watched in the mirror as he moved his hips at a punishing pace. The dark look in his eye as he met my gaze, and the grin that was wholly feral.

"You listen so well," he praised, rolling his hips in a way that had my eyes rolling back. "Aw, pet, I feel you tightening around me. About to come again so soon?"

I panted, forcing myself to continue watching.

"Next time," he murmured, "I'm not going to go so easy on you. You'll feel me for days after I am done with you. And you know what?"

I trembled at the way his eyes narrowed, that grin still in place. I knew that whatever dirty words he was about to say next would make me come. I had absolutely no doubt in my mind that his words, mixed with the way he was thrusting into me harshly, would send me over that edge. And fuck if he knew it too.

"I'm going to have Noah watch," he said, and I hissed as he snaked his hand underneath me and began circling my clit with his fingers so roughly that it was borderline painful. "Have him watch you get so messy and fucking cock drunk that he'll have no other choice than to join in and make you choke to cover your screams of pleasure."

I came so hard that I saw stars behind my eyes. I screamed out his name, curses, and whatever else my mouth could come up with. And he just. Kept. Going.

He grabbed my leg and flipped me onto my back, only taking himself out of me long enough to position me and slam back into me. His hands grasped at my breasts roughly, his eyes sparking with a light I'd never seen before in him. One hand slid up and around my throat, and when I moaned, he pushed harder. Faster. The sound of our skin slapping against each other, mixed with the sound of my moaning and his grunting, was so damn depraved I shook in his hold.

His eyes lowered and he watched as his cock slammed in and out of me.

He growled, his eyes coming up to meet mine. When he came, his hand tightened almost painfully around my throat and he rocked himself in and out of me through his own orgasm. He kept his eyes on me the entire time, flashing his fangs when I didn't look away.

He caressed my neck, and any pain I may have felt from him choking me disappeared immediately. He slowly pulled out of me, chuckling at the way my legs shook.

He turned and walked away, and my chest ached at the action. Instead of saying anything, I just closed my eyes, talking myself through it.

It's okay. He didn't just use me. Maybe he-

Something warm brushed the insides of my thighs and I startled, my eyes flying open to see Luca wiping me down. His face was almost serene as he worked, making sure to clean every part of me that may have gotten the least bit messy.

His eyes raised and met mine, stilling when he saw the shock on my face.

He sat the washcloth on his nightstand and laid down next to me, cradling my naked body against him. He pressed his lips to my forehead, holding me tighter.

"You did so well," he murmured, and that pain I'd felt in my chest eased. "So good, Maeve. Thank you for trusting me."

I closed my eyes again as he rubbed my back, his lips still pressed gently against me. He held me close, letting me relax into him, and I let myself forget once again what he was and how much I was supposed to hate it. Even for a moment.

Because fuck if I could just forget the reason why I hated vampires so much permanently, it would make things so much easier.

But with my track record, I would never forget. I could never forget a single detail of anything that happened to me, even if I wanted to.