05 || halfsies

halfsies
●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

starring chris sturniolo & elle o'reily

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。 ❀/|\❀ 。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

✧*̥˚ 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 *̥˚✧
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

❛ i'll be here 'til the end of time, wishin' that you were mine, pull you in, it's alright ❜

.・。.・゜✭・.

"𝐡𝐞'𝐬 back!" elle cheered as chris walked in. he pumped his hands in the air in fists dancing along to the song she was playing. "you think customers would care if i played music?" she asked him. 

"i certainly don't care, you have good taste," he mentioned. she scoffed.

"it's one song," she corrected. 

"that's all i needed to know," he shrugged jokingly. 

"15.68," she said, still dancing around. he shot up and looked at her. 

"how'd you know?" 

"because you get the same thing every time you come here with your brothers and madi," she giggled. 

chris shook his head laughing and made his way to the counter with all his things. elle turned the music down a bit, expecting to talk a little as they usually do. "what, no matt, nick or madi today?" she said looking at the lack of half of what he usually gets. 

"no, i just needed to get a little snack and matt wouldn't drive me," he explained. "but how's your night going so far?"

she took a big huff and tried to smile through it. "i haven't done a single assignment because i had practice until five, then lora had practice starting at five so i literally had to go home quickly, make sure she got to the middle school, get ready and get here," 

"did you do anything while you waited for her?" he asked.

"well yea but everything i started i didn't finish because my mind was on anything but homework and i kept switching assignments," she exhaled. "i mean it's whatever but it's a lot and i need this job so," she chuckled. she had realized she's definitely raised questions for chris and it wasn't something she intended to get into at the moment. she switched the topic. 

"and due to you being a total loner tonight, your new total is 6.31," she joked. he shook his head laughing and handed her a ten dollar bill. "but how's your night?" she asked him.

"it's alright, we just finished the history homework for montana's class and oh my word the notes took so long," he explained. "i'm not even kidding it was a group effort. we split it into ten pages each and it had been two hours and we still weren't done," elle couldn't help but laugh at him and his group's troubles. "i'm glad you're enjoying my pain," he joked. 

"i just remembered those, i'll do them when i get home," she groaned. "ughh, i hate her wow," she put her head in her hands again then released by leaning on the counter being held up by her upper arm. 

"i can send you the notes if you want, it's like not readable at all but i can send it to you," he offered. 

"no, i need to understand what's going on in that class too. thank you though," 

"have you considered like, emailing them what's going on for an extension?" chris of course didn't know exactly what was going on, but elle has never mentioned anything about having help with lora or with school work, so he assumed it was literally just her or something.

"there's nothing going on, i just really need the job, you know?" she chuckled, diverting whatever thoughts he may have. 

"oh and last thing i wanted to ask you was if you'd be okay with giving me your number..." he trailed off. "that way i didn't need to get a snack every time i saw you because otherwise i'd be broke," he joked. elle laughed at him and assured him that there was no issue with giving him her number and typed it into his phone. she bagged up his stuff and said their goodbyes.

"wait before you go," she shouted from the counter. "did you come here just to ask for my number?" she questioned. he tilted his head a little and gave her a cheeky smile.

"maybe,"

.ೃ࿐ sophina's corner *ೃ༄

hi everyone ☺︎

guys i'm obsessed with move in vlogs
and i literally can't wait to get my own
apartment

TWO YEARS LEFT WOOO

jk i need to get my money up first

mwah mwah, see you in chapter six babes ✦

∘∘♡∘∘