17 || halfsies

halfsies

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

starring chris sturniolo & elle o'reily

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。 ❀/|\❀ 。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

✧*̥˚ 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 *̥˚✧
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

 but i promise you this, i'll always look out for you

.・。.・゜✭・.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 coming days were hard to say the least. after their mother's passing, both lora and elle arrived at home very late. they cried for such a long time but at some point they simply ran out of tears and they just felt numb. 

the group ended up staying over with the intention to comfort the pair since they were staying in the home of their late mother, which in itself if hard. they woke up hours later from their tear induced sleep and wishing it was simply a bad dream. 

when they both went downstairs, they found the others awake in their kitchen. "i'm so sorry baby," madi said to both of them, hugging. "we made you guys breakfast. i'm not sure if it's all edible but it's food," madi half smiled, trying to get one out of her.

"lora, go brush up and i'll make you a plate, okay?" lora nodded and practically dragged her feet up the stairs. "guys, i can't even thank you enough. you've all been so helpful with everything and it's kind of scary. there's just a lot and i'm sinking," she explained. "i'm just very grateful to have you guys as friends. thank you," she said. they all crowded around her and gave her a hug. 

as they let go, they came up with the plan to just wear pj's and stay home. elle and lora were excused due to 'family emergency' while the other's had their parents call in for obvious circumstances. 

without their mother, elle and lora would truly miss out on so many things. the fact that she was gone left not only a part of their family to grief but also all the things they'll miss about her or miss doing with her. lora picked at her food. not because it was bad but because she couldn't eat anything. not while thinking about all that's happened at least. "lora, you don't have to eat if you're not hungry. we can heat you something up later as well," elle excused her. lora leaned on her momentarily and went up to her room.

"guys, this is going to hit her so hard, she's already not doing so hot," she said pushing lora's plate forward in stress. 

"we're here okay?" madi reassured her. "you don't have to deal with any of this alone. yes, have alone time and all but the second things get too much you better call or text one of us," she said sternly, but caring. 

"thank you," elle mouthed between tears. madi hugged her around her neck and just rubbed her arm until she collected herself again. 

"it's just hard, but just like everything else, we'll deal with it," elle sighed. "and now that we have you guys, it might just be a little easier," 

after a moment of washing dishes and a few small laughs, they opened the fridge to put a few things away. "you guys are almost out of like everything," nick observed. 

"i'll deal with it tomorrow. let me make a list," elle said going to get a pen. 

"no elle, we'll deal with it. you stay home with your sister. we'll be gone for a few but we'll be back and stay over like we planned," chris reasoned. 

"you sure?" she asked.

"positive," he asked her to draft a list on her phone and send it to him so that they can go get it. within a few moments, she did and they left. before leaving, chris kissed her forehead and ran out to the car with the others.

elle made her way upstairs to lay next to her sister who had fallen asleep again. she went really close next to her and kissed her head then started rubbing her back. "i'm sorry," elle whispered. "i wish i could protect you from this too," she continued. "but we'll be okay, it's always been just us and it'll stay that way. just me, you and mom, even if she isn't with us,"

.ೃ࿐ sophina's corner *ೃ༄

hi everyone ☺︎

filler chapter

also sorry i've been MIA! there's a lot on my plate 
school wise so i'm just trying to get that all done before
writing, i hope you understand!

see you in chapter eighteen babes ✦

∘∘♡∘∘