You share the same bed for the first time

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
It's been almost a full year since the start of your relationship with Taylor.

Neither of you had recently mentioned taking it to the next level by moving in together, but you were both eager to. Taylor is most likely more eager then you are, but than again, it was something you both wanted.

You were now spending some time with Taylor at her home, a home which you hoped to be found sharing one day. It was originally a date night, you were planning on going out to a restaurant and movies but an unexpected storm hit, strong winds were howling for quite sometime now. If you had taken the chance to go out anyway, you would have possibly been risking your lives for something so little, something that would seem you care more about than your own lives. The important thing was you what made it to her home in one piece with no problems at all, and you were still able to spend the evening together.

You had a homemade meal and had a theater room downstairs used as a substitute since you weren't going to make it to the movie theater. The movie Taylor had chosen was a horror film, and you didn't have a strong passion for horror films, but it was Taylor's turn to choose the movie this time, so you forced your eyes and mind to pull through while cuddling up to Taylor's side as close as you could get. Some parts made you both jump in fright, and than you would both soon laugh about how silly that would have looked if anyone was there to see that happen. The horror film she put in was the 2017 remade "IT" and the part that made you both jump was the sudden appearance of Pennywise in the blood soaked bathroom behind Beverly.

When the movie ended, a loud clap of thunder took place and it was strong enough that it shook the home and had made a few car alarms go off.

"Is it just me, or did we get invaded by North Korea?" You joked, earning a small laugh from Taylor.

Taylor than turns to you with a serious look on her face, and what she says next was something you didn't have planned, but made sense.

"Are you sure about driving home tonight in this kind of weather?" Taylor asks.

"I don't know if I am anymore." You reply honestly.

"Do you want to stay here for the night?"

You took a moment to think it over, you were a bit hesitant to accept her offer but your next thought was it was better safe than sorry.

"If you're really okay with that, I don't want you to think that you have to make space for me on short notice."

"Nonsense, you're my girlfriend! Of course there's always going to be a place for you here if you ever need it! Besides, I would feel better having you here for the night otherwise, I would really worry about you if you went home tonight."

You look up and smile at her.

"How did I ever get as lucky as I am to have you in my life, to have you as my girlfriend?" You say.

"You didn't have to do anything special  to get me by your side, (Y/n). Although, I should be the one asking you that question."

After sharing a kiss, you look into each other's eyes until pulling away and asking where she wanted you to sleep.

"Well, I was thinking I might just have enough room for you in my bed."

That was completely unexpected, your breath hitched in your throat for a mere second before growing warm to the idea. However, because it was taking you a little timing to find the words to say you accept, Taylor felt the suggestion made you feel uncomfortable and started feeling guilty for it.

"Listen, you don't have to if you don't want. I don't want to make you do something you don't want to do, I also want you to know that I would never do anything to make you uncomfortable. I'm sorry if I had just did exactly that."

You could hear the desperation in her voice, that being the antidote to speak the words.

"No, no that's not it at all, Taylor. Of course! I really couldn't think of a better place to spend the night, and I also promise that I know you truly meant that. I also promise you didn't make feel uncomfortable."

"Alright, come with me and I'll help you get what you need for tonight."

So you did, and you don't remember any other times that you slept this well.

As you wake the next morning, you are greeted with Taylor's beautiful bright blue eyes and smile. Taylor's eyes told you she was holding back and hesitant to tell you what she wanted to tell you, so you ask her what was on her mind.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well... I was trying to think of ways to ask you to move in with me."

"No need. I think that will be more than wonderful."

Taylor smiles.

"I'm glad you accept, I love you (Y/m), so much."

"I love you more."

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!