You surprise her on tour (requested)

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Requested by: taylorsparis Warnings: None

Requested by: taylorsparis
Warnings: None

***
Enough was enough.

Everyone can go only so long of having to go out over their limitations, surely you weren't the only one. When something like that occurs in your life, it's when Taylor is on tour and when she is having to go on without you through it, despite of how long you both would be apart from each other.

It's been several weeks now since Taylor took off on her Eras tour and you missed her like crazy, just about as much as she missed you herself. Your relationship was already known to the public, the world so you thought making a surprise visit to her Las Vegas show wouldn't hurt. After making arrangements, you were able to sneak your way over thanks to the help of Taylor's dad and it truly couldn't have gone any better. Las Vegas was a huge crowd in the city alone, and going to Taylor's show that evening was proof of that. This show was one of those to have quickly sold out the fastest on the tickets. One of the privileges of being Taylor's girl was you get in for free for every show listed on her busy schedule.

One of the things you've missed doing with Taylor is pulling one of your harmless little pranks on her whenever you got bored or had nothing else better to do.  You waited up until her show was over, hiding in her dressing room was rather quite fun. It was quite a big space, almost like a doll room that fits in a mansion, you hid in the walk in closet that it came with and patiently waited for Taylor's return. Which was surprisingly not long at all, the first place she steps foot in is the closet to change out of her stage cloths into something more comfortable. After Taylor slips into her silkily red pajamas, you make your move and take hold of her ankle when she goes for a pair of slippers.

You scared the living daylights out of her, at first she only sees your hand and lets out a shriek before recognizing the bracelet you had on your wrist. It was the same one she gave you for your birthday a while back, in the early days of your friendship.

"(Y/n)?"

You reveal the rest of yourself while greeting her with a smile before the both of you embrace each other.

Taylor pulls you in close to her, not about to let you go any time soon. While you were in the dressing room, you help her getting some stuff gathered to take back to the tour bus. On one of those runs to the tour bus, you both run into her dad as he greeted you both with a smile before revealing the whole surprise appearance, how it was arranged.

As you take the final load out and boarded, you and Taylor sit with each other when an idea had hit you. You wanted to pull a prank on Taylor and you got the perfect idea for that, like the others, it was harmless. Taylor was reading a magazine while having you snuggled up close to her side. It wasn't often that you played pranks on Taylor, but when you did, it wasn't a boring reaction, this idea was simple as you wanted it to work on Taylor. You cuddle in closer to her, she warmly smiles down at you as you do so.

"Hey Taylor?"

"Yes, love?"

"Can you believe that we've been together for nearly two years?"

"Hmm-" Taylor hummed, going over the thought in mind.

"Wait.. what did you just say?"

You didn't get to speak as she grabbed your wrists.

You shrieked as Taylor pinned you down on the bed, climbing on top of you.

You laughed.

"Now, why don't you try that again, love?" Taylor grinned, leaning into you.

You laughed hysterically as her sharp little fingers coiled around your wrists, pinning you down firmly but not enough to hurt you or give any discomfort.

"T-Taylor!" You laughed, barely managing to speak.

"How long has it been, my sweet sweet (Y/N)?"
"You- y-" More giggles  wracked your body.

"I can't understand you, my love. Say that again?"

"St-stop!" You shrieked, gasping for air as she ferociously tickled your sides.

"I'll ask one more time. How long have we been together?" She asked lightly.

"Th-Three years!" You screeched.

"And...?" Taylor pressed.

"Four months!"

"Much better, that is correct." Taylor praised, releasing her hold on your wrists.

"You're crazy." You wheezed out.

Taylor tutted.

"That's not very nice of you, now is it?"

"Uh...crazy in love?" You offered.

Taylor playfully rolled her eyes with a sigh.

"Something like that."

You raised your head to meet her lips with your own.

Taylor hummed in approval, returning the kiss before letting you roll out from under her.

"It was worth it." You smirked.

"Very amusing." Taylor smiled.

"I'm glad our years together have been so fleeting for you, my love." She response dripping in sarcasm.

***
Requests are open!!!