♡ I Love You ♡

Ships : Kinn x Porsche

Contains  : Fluff  ♥︎
                   Cheating ʚɞ
                  Angst

Noted : Kinn the Mafia Lord has a secret girlfriend for 2 years just to forget his first love Porsche and their break-up.2 years later he has invitation on his business partner engagement party. He attend and saw someone.

***

Mafia Mansion

Kinn the boss was currently reading his plans and meetings for the week he has plans with his girlfriend. He put down the folder and took a sip of champagne still out of his mind when.

"Mr,Kinn..,Mr,Korn called you!" Ken said after entering the room and bow. Kinn signed and put down the glass of champagne and stand up.

On his fathers office he sat down and look on his father. His father handed him an envelope he opened it and read.

Engagement Invitation

Couple : "John Peter Park,Apo Nattawin"

Time : **** Event : ****

We Hope You Come ♡♡♡

Kinn look on his father confused why his father gave him an invitation on someone engagement.

"Attend that event John was our business partner he invited us and wish one of us come I have plans tomorrow so your the one who will come!" The head family of Theerapanyakul said. Kinn was about to protest but his father glared on him.

"Kinn this is important!" His father said which make him annoyed. Korn knew Porsche and Apo was one so he wanted to see if his son still love Porsche. Kinn broke up with Porsche because of his girlfriend.

"Fine!" Kinn said and left holding the invitation.

Apo and John

John came home and receive a hug from Apo he smiles and kiss his cheek. Apo nod and fake a smiles.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" John asked and Apo nod while hugging him.

"One of the Theerapanyakul will come!" John added which make Apo froze. He bite his lips and fake a smiles once again. John said he will change his clothes and they will eat outside.

Apo stand there like a statue while clenching his fist. He hope it's not Kinn he doesn't want to see that man who broke his heart.

He flinch when he felt a hand on his waist it was John who giggle on him and carry him outside.

They have a dinner and buy some clothes.

The Next Day

Kinn wear his red suit and went on the event. He sit on his table still bored waiting for event to start. That when the host finally speak and the couples get in the stage and smiles on everyone.

Kinn eyes widen he saw the face he wanted to see and the person he wanted to apologize for 2 years.

John start talking while Apo look around and saw Kinn

John start talking while Apo look around and saw Kinn. Apo and him eye contact when Apo turn around to look away from him.

The event start and people start talking with the couple. Kinn stare on Apo. Kinn and John talk until Apo show up.

"Love!" John said and hold Apo waist. Apo faked a smiles while Kinn too.

"Meet my fiance Apo!" John said and smiles sweatly. Kinn stare on Apo and smiles while Apo faked a smiles.

The event went well. Kinn didn't go home but instead go on his apartment. He cry and throw all the things that he saw he wanted to apologize  to Porsche. He stop when he heard a knock.

He open the door and there he is Apo.

"Break all things,cry so hard aren't you going to say something to me. My name change but my appearance no you still recognise me now aren't you going to say something!" Apo said and crossed his arms. He was shock when Kinn pulled him inside and pin him on the door and hug him tight.

"I'm sorry please forgive me I didn't mean it I really love you but that girl that girl said he will kill you no matter what I'm afraid so I break up with you!,sorry for being selfish and make you suffer give me another chance I will love you and treat you well please!"Kinn said still hugging him. Apo remained silent as tears start to fall from his eyes. Kinn break the hug and look on him. That's when he receive a slap from him.

"Idiot.,I missed you so much. You break my heart but my feelings still didn't change I f*cking hated you.i still love I hate my self for loving-" Porsche shout but Kinn cut him off by a passionate kiss full of love,regret and miss.

Porsche close his eyes while tears in his eyes while Kinn look on him and wipe the tears.

After that Kinn kiss him deeply and start attacking his neck.

"W-wait John i-is-" Porsche was about to say that John was calling but he didn't finished what he is going to say when Kinn turn him around and fuck him hard he can't but moan even louder. Kinn had an idea so he made Porsche answer the call while f*cking him.

Porsche bite his lips when Kinn kiss him so hard.

"Love?,where are you!" John ask. Porsche answer and moan silently he quickly say goodbye and put down his phone when Kinn f*ck him once again

***

Kinn woke up and saw Porsche beautiful face he smiles and kiss his forehead. He wake him up as they take a bath together. Kinn went to his work while Porsche go home.

"Love where did you go?" John ask hugging him. Porsche said he sleep with his brother house and spend some time on him and hug him.

Kinn was thinking what Porsche just said to him when he asked why he is engage on John.

"Well we meet 2 weeks after I left.,i'm work as bartender once again he got interest on me and said he loves me but I reject him that's when he threatened that he knew who am I and he will kill my brother but he never knew I work here and your my ex all he knew is my life before!"

Kin was so angry that someone steal his be loved he swear he will kill John for doing that.

Part 2??