♡ Arrange Marriage? ♡

Ship : Kinnporsche

Contains : Fluff
                     Angst
                    Arrange Marriage
Description : Kinn and Porsche parents was friends ever since they were a child now they meet again they plan to arrange a marriage on their son. Kinn was in relationship while Porsche didn't what will happend?

***

Theerapanyakul

"Kinn your getting married!" Korn said. Kinn who heard this ask again he through he heard it wrong but no. His parents arrange him a marriage and they will come today.

"Mom,Dad what about Tawan?" Kinn asked he can't believe it his parents knew he and his boyfriend was almost 2 years but suddenly his parents arrange him a marriage.

Korn and Rose look on each other don't want to tell him that they saw Tawan with another guy and knew he was cheating. Kinn look angry but cut off when that maid told their visitors is finally arrive.

Korn and Rose smiled and called Tankhun,Kim and pulled Kinn outside. They saw the Kittisawat family while the oldest look cold and didn't even want to go with them.

The Kittisawat smiles and bow. They talk and Kinn pulled Porsche on an empthy room.

"Don't f*cking think I will love you!" Kinn said. Porsche who look disgusted push him.

"I will never love you idiot!,I know your in a relationship with who with Tawan my ex right?" Porsche shout and left. He sit down beside Porchay. Kinn who heard Tawan was Porsche ex was shocked.

"Kinn,Porsche will be transferred to your school!" Rose said and smiles while Kinn just nod. Porsche who close his eyes wish everything was just a dream.

The next day. Porsche and Kinn arrive at the same time on Romsaithong university. Kinn went to find Tawan while Porsche went on his room.

***

For the past few weeks. Kinn and Porsche pretend they didn't knew each other.

"Just pretend we didn't know each other and there is no marriage happening!" Kinn said which Porsche agree.

"Well I never want to marry you anyway!" Porsche said and walk away. He called someone which make Kinn confused he felt different everytime he is with Porsche. After some time.

Tawan and Kinn went on Tawan place. Tawan invited him to sit on the couch while he take a bath that's when Kinn start to look around and saw an album he opened it and saw Tawan with Porsche.

Kinn was confused why Tawan still keeping their memories when he get at the end he saw a letter he opened it and saw Tawan letter for Porsche.

"Please don't leaves me!,I still love you I'm not using you for money I really love you!"

Kinn put it back quick and sit again since Tawan was finally done. He really need to know the truth.

***

For the past 1 months.,Kinn start to developed feelings for Porsche while Porsche felt the same as for Kinn he need to ask Porsche his past relationship with him.

Kinn

"I wanted to ask you something!" I said looking serious. Porsche nod that's when i asked about his relationship with Tawan. I was confused while he laugh.

"Tawan that man was not a gold digger? We're did you even heard that!" Porsche said and laugh so hard. I found it cute when he was laughing that's when he became serious.

"Okay let's get to the point!" He said with a cold tone. I look on him and he start speaking.

"We were 3 years lover we end up last year why because I found out he was a gold digger he was using a rich man to have a money and live a rich life I remember how he begged me not to live him!" He said and drink his wine.

I look on him and signed actually I broke up with Tawan yesterday and he confessed yes he was a gold digger and he was obsessed on Porsche.

"And I wanna ask you something!" Porsche said look nervous. I nod and wait for his question.

"Do you even like me for this past month!?" He ask I was shock. That when I finally have a courage to tell him that I liked him for so long and I'm in love with him.

I hold his hand and told him to look at me and he did I was smiling as I finally confessed.

"I like you no I love you!,let's get married and I will take care of you for the rest of our live!" I said as tears start to fall from his eyes I went to hug him.

***

We where finally inside of the car I was holding his hands when I saw him thinking.

"Love what's wrong?" I asked them he look on me and blushed.

"Well it's just that me being a bottom was a new feeling for me you know I'm usually the top in my past!" He said. I chuckle and hug him as he sleep on my shoulder.

We announce that we are finally together around the world. We are in Magazine and everyone knew we were getting married and it's drive Tawan crazy.

Weeks has past. I was finding Porsche since I can't find him. I received a text from Tawan number and it's said.

Kinn help.,This is Porsche help me I'm in Tawan place please help.

I was shock so I called Big,Ken and Pete to come with me as we drive fast on Tawan place we barge inside and find Porsche.

I find him with Tawan. Tawan looks angry while Big and Ken hold him till the police's came and arrested him. I hug Porsche and kiss him I was really worried.

Time skip

The wedding finally happend. Everyone was happy and enjoying the party. Porsche and Kinn was so happy that finally they are one.

"Love!" Kinn called. Porsche turn and smiles on his husband. Kinn hands was on his waist while they were watching everyone they both holding an wine.

"I love you!" Kinn said and kiss him. Porsche kiss back and smiles.

"I love you too my Kinn!" Porsche said and hug Kinn. Kinn hug him back as they silently cried it was a happy tears.

The End