ᥫ᭡ First Day ᥫ᭡

Ship : Big x Porsche

Contains : Fluff
                    A little smut

Notes : Porsche arrived at the main family house and work on his first day Kinn allow him to walk around so he obeyed. That's when Big and him meet and go to talk that's turn in a fight and Big slam him against the wall and kiss him hard.

***

It was Porsche first day at work.,He felt scared and relief that he would finally have a great work that can pay him more than for his brother.

He was eating with Pete they were talking happily.

"Just be careful around!" Pete advise. Porsche look on him confused why is Pete telling him that.

"Why?" Porsche asked. Pete just smile on him and signed. They continue there eating without Pete telling anything.

Kinn call Porsche on his room as they work.,Kinn was taking a rest when Kinn spoke.

"You should walk around the house so you can know where to go!" Kinn said and smiles.

Porsche nod and left the room. He walk around and Big saw him he approached him making him look.

Big

I saw the new bodyguard walking around. Je was beautiful and has a body shape like a woman. Can't lie he is attractive.

I walk towards him and glare on him. He glared back. I start talking to him. I tell him what his works and his schedule will be handed on him later.

"Whatever!" He answer. It's making me annoyed after minutes of explaining and talking to him his answer was whatever. I got angry. Without thinking I slam him against the wall and kiss him hard.

Porsche

I saw Big the man I saw last time. He has maybe long hair he was cold but I can't even like he is attractive is all that bastard bodyguards attractive. He saw me and start taking to me I answer him and I think it's make him annoyed his next move make me shock.

I moan at the kiss. Damn it why is he kissing me suddenly I felt him let go and towards my ear.

"You.,you can't go with this!" He whisper and smirk on me then walk away. Ken who saw this smirk and follow Big. I saw stunned what the heck did just happened?.

Big

Damn that guy his first day he already mess things up. I knew he was rude and have no respect. Ken called my name and smiles on me.

"What?" I said annoyed. He said he saw me and the new guy. He keep teasing me so I decided to tell yes I was attractive to him even the first day.

NIGHT

Porsche sat in bed and signed heavilly. Big knock and get inside as he give him his schedule.

Porsche grab it and read it. Big stare on him and look away. Porsche look on him and saw Big is getting red.

"Why are you blushing?" Porsche ask. Big answer something unexpected that let them into one long night (S**).

Porsche woke up and saw Big beside him. He was laying on his chest. He smiles now he has Big. They talk last night about everything.

Big woke up and kiss Porsche forehead and great him a good morning. They smiles and get ready for their work.

THE END

- Next chapter is maybe "Kim Porsche"

Sorry For The Short Chapter 🙂