𝄞 My Brave Boy 𝄞

Ship : Kim x Porsche

Contains : Fluff
Love
Singer
Student

Description : Porsche was a normal student and Scary student of their school. If you mess up with his friends you regret it. One day he was going to meet his friends when he saw them they were crying he became angry and yelled on the guys but the guys where a band and their leader was his idol "Kim Theerapanyakul"

***

Porsche

Hi! I'm Porsche I live In Thailand and I'm the troublemaker and cold mostly caring and loyal friend you'll ever have. People think I'm shy on my first day because of how I look and how my voice is so soft and cold at the same time. And for the most part that's true. When it comes to me I like to make a small trouble and I also like hanging out with my friends. But if you mess with my friends and family I turned into a monster.

I was just a normal person living with my parents and did my best in school. All the kids were scared and friendly on me. Because if they hurts my friend's I would lose my minds and yell I would make their life horibble.

Until they apologize but when they did I would just say thank you and glared on them then leaves. I would never expected this attitude of mine would change my mind.

I was on my way to meet my friends when I saw four guys surrounding them but the guys all had backs to me.

So all I could see were my friends faces and they looked so distressed I swear my friend Build was about to cry.

I run towards them already yelling. I was in front of them and yelled. The guys was stunned and shock then Porchay my brother towards us when he saw us then Build tap my shoulder and said.

"Porsche's they weren't picking on us!" Build said. I was so angry when I turn I remained silent when I saw their faces and the one guy.

"Excuse.e,I'm sorry we weren't harassing your friends we were just talking to them they wanted an autograph!" The guy said.

Know I know who they are they the famous groups of Thailand. Macau,Vegas,Kim and Top.

Kim smiles on me and gave me a invitation that we want to go on their concert tonight. I was speechless. That day I didn't go to my friends and just stay home.

That night.,I received a message from a number I didn't recognized then I saw the text "Outside"
Then I look outside of my mirror. There he was Kim he was there. I was shock when he look up and smiles on me.

I received a message once again. And said he's inviting me to talk in the end I end up talking to him. We talked in the sea and enjoying it.

He said he was thankfull for me because of my brave attitude that made him confident to stand on his and his teams group. We talk so much and I felt happy for a moment and also him.

We look and saw the sunrise. Then I realized I was out whole night. My parents will be mad at me. Kim drive me home and smiles as he left I went inside and saw my parents already awake.

"Your grounded for 2 weeks!" My mother said. I was stunned and nod as I went to my room. Kim always texted and call me he was there going in another place while I stay in my room and watching or eating.

One night he called me and tell me we won't see each other for the past years I was shock and it's made me sad. We talk until sunrise like that night.

Years later. I was finally graduated and working on my family's business. Suddenly I received a text from him and ask if I want to go on their concert I received a 5 tickets. And there he was singing it's was nice to see him once again.

Before the end of the show. All his band mates lefts and all the lights went out except for him and he sings a new songs that no one had ever heard it was called to the bravest boy I know.

I was shock it's sings that happened between us everything suddenly the lights went on me and I was stunned. Then he spoke.

"Come here my bravest boy!" He said. I was silent but I end up going on the stage and he smiles as we talked.

"I miss you'" Kim said and hugged me I hug him back and with everyone watching he kiss me.

Build,Porchay and Tankhun was crying when the members of the gangs gave them a piece of towel and hug them too.

THE END