Chapter 5

♡

And this is where they are right now. The party. While being at Namjoon's house hours before, he let her borrow his mom's makeup to touch-up her tear stained face. Although Namjoon told her he prefers her without makeup, she insisted to hide the puffy skin under her eyes.

It is now half nine in the evening, the party started an hour ago, but they decided to arrive later, because they'll be leaving before twelve, since the twins have a curfew.

The party is packed, probably full of Juniors and seems like all Seniors are here. Yoonji had a glimpse of Hoseok dancing with a girl among all the other people. Taehyung's hand is in his twins' in a seemingly tight grip, still angry about Jimin standing his sister up.

"I'll go find Yeji and get us drinks", Namjoons yells over the loud music, "You want anything?" he asks the twins.

Taehyung turns to Yoonji, "You can have a drink if you want. I won't tell dad." He winks.

Yoonji laughs, "So suddenly? What are you getting?"

"Namjoon, get us something not too strong. It's our first time."

"Sure, meet me at the couch, I'll be back." And with that, he left the twins alone to find their way to the lounge.

Taehyung leads the way, still holding onto Yoonji's hand, and tries avoiding the dancing maniacs. After a while, they see couches gathered in a circle, accompanied by some people. Taehyung sees a three seated couch, and heads over to it with Yoonji behind him, looking at the people drinking, playing beer ping pong and some making out against the walls.

After sitting, Taehyung looks over to Yoonji who has her eyes set on someone playing beer ping pong. It's Jimin.

"That fucker. Want me to beat him up?" He asks while clenching his fists.

Yoonji can't help but frown. He asked her out, he made reservations and has the nerve to not show up, and this is what he's doing? Playing a stupid game, totally forgotten about her?

Before Taehyung could stand up and head over to him, she grabs his arm, "Hey Winter Soldier, calm down, I'll deal with him Monday." He looks at her and softens his eyes with an 'Are you sure?' face. Yoonji nods and drops her head on his shoulder. "I'm okay."

Minutes passed and Namjoon heads over to them with a worn out Yeji in his arms. At this, Yoonji stands and takes Yeji's face in her hands.

"The hell? What's wrong with her?"

Namjoon huffs, "I found her at the back yard with a bottle of beer in her hand, crying because Hoseok isn't dancing with her."