Chapter 7

♡

It is now Monday, and Yoonji is now at her locker, collecting a textbook for her first period. After her talk with Jimin, she learnt that the reason for him not showing to their little date is because he had to rush his great-aunt to hospital when she suddenly had a stroke. He couldn't stand seeing her in the hospital, and immediately left when his mom and little brother showed up. That's when Seokjin picked him up at the hospital and comforted him, assuring him that she will be okay.

He then spent the rest of the day at Seokjin's house, totally forgetting about their date.

Having a big heart, and feeling sorry for him, Yoonji forgave him and accompanied him to the hospital to visit his aunt. She looked fairly well for the age of 83. Jimin still wouldn't enter her ward because he is afraid of seeing sick patients and blood.

For the rest of the weekend, they texted and facetimed, and definitely became more close. One could say they're practically together, but not official. She looked forward to talking to Jimin because he kept her mind from Jungkook. Yoonji sounds selfish for thinking that, but she can't have any distractions from her chance to be with Jimin. What Jungkook and her did was just a mere mistake, and is in the past.

Of course she never mentioned anything to Jimin.

Yoonji told her twin about her forgiving Jimin and giving him a second chance, and asked Taehyung to be more discreet with his disliking toward Jimin. Of course Taehyung was not really happy about the two of them together, but he trusted his twin, and accepted it anyway.

She feels a tap on her shoulder after closing her locker and faces Jimin who is not alone. Jungkook and Jin were standing behind him.

"Hey cutie" Jimin smiles, hugging her.

Yoonji returns the hug with a gummy smile, "Hey Jimin!" then breaks from the hug, bowing to the other two boys, "Hello, Jin and Jungkook."

They both nod at her in greeting, Jin rolling his eyes while Jungkook averted his eyes from Jimin's hands on her waist.

"What is your last class today?" Jimin asks whispering in her ear, kissing it gently.

Yoonji shivers at this and says, "English."

"I'll come fetch you. You want to go out?"

Smiling at the idea, Yoonji nods and says, "Yes definitely. I'll tell Taehyung."

Jimin smiles at this and drops his hands from her body, stepping back, giving her a smile.