10.

Thank you Eliza!!!

Enjoying the story so far?
⭐️Don't forget your little star! ⭐️

Erin rapidly turns away, nervously running her fingers through her hair, while Alexia places her hands behind her back and gazes towards the entrance of the mansion with a stunned look on her face. As if in a state of shock, her back was against the edge of the table, while the blonde pulls away.

Damn.

"Erin?!", a voice exclaims, clearly sounding concerned, before loud, quick footsteps are heard hurrying up the stairs.

It was Misa.

"Erin?", the voice rang out once again, a bit louder now, and the blonde's heart leaped as she fixes her top and peeks back over her shoulder to discover a breathless Alexia helplessly trying to control her breathing.

Her dark, hazel eyes, filled with nothing but lust, twinkled at her.

What had she done?

As she adjusts her shirt and shorts, now also looking towards the entrance, Erin feels her heart hammering into her chest as her girlfriend's voice resounds from upstairs once again.

"Cariño?! Where are you?", Maria yells in panic, rushing down the hallway and towards their bedroom, quickly pushing the door open.

But all she discovers is a dark, empty room.

Erin's eyes dilate as she notices the captain panting behind her. Overwhelmed and entirely taken by surprise, she spins back to face Alexia.

The brunette looked completely worked up. Her hair was disheveled. Her skirt slightly pushed up, revealing her perfectly tanned thighs - and especially - a glistening shimmer, highlighted by the lights, on the inside of her thighs.

Oh Erin, what have you done?

"I'm... I'm so sorry. This shouldn't have happened", Erin stammers in a tiny voice, her breath hitching as she hears footsteps hurrying down the stairs.

"Shit... ay dios mio, Erin. What... what should we...", Alexia breathes, and her body stiffens as she hears the footsteps approaching.

But before she is able to think or worry about what is going to happen or which excuse to think of, and while the footsteps are coming dangerously closer and in their direction, Alexia is shoved through the giant door leading out onto the patio, into the darkness, where Misa won't see her.

Erin couldn't think of a better idea.

"I'm so sorry...", the blonde mumbles after her, then quickly shuts the door.

Taken off guard by the sudden feeling of a cold breeze on her partially exposed skin, Alexia felt her whole body shiver as she looks around the patio, fixing her hair as if perplexed.

Now she couldn't help but feel naughty.

"Oh fantástico, Alexia.... now you've really messed up", the captain mumbles to herself as she glances around the patio, wondering what to do now. Taking her first, stumbled steps towards a small path that led around the house, her body all of a sudden starts shivering, while tears well up in her eyes.

Soft knees and an unsatisfied feeling between the legs, mixed with corrosive cobblestones that almost caused Alexia to fall, were enough to completely spoil the brunette's mood.

Wheezing and shivering, the captain propped herself up against the wall of the house, removing one high heel after the other, which she carried with her as she walked around the house and towards the entrance door.