55.

Thank you Eliza!!!

"You did... what?", were the only faint, broken words that Erin managed to say, her throat tightening after the words were spoken.

With her eyes wide, tears welling up in shock, the blonde felt that familiar ice cold shiver rushing down her spine as her eyes steadily gazed at Jenni.

This was a bad idea, indeed.

"I did it on purpose", Jenni whispers regretfully, her voice at the verge of breaking as she notices the salty tears well up in Erin's eyes.

Swallowing, but not once trying to suppress the feeling of anger, hurt and disappointment, the therapist steps closer, her hands balled into tight fists as she looks at Jenni.

"I hate you", Erin grumbles through gritted teeth, watching Jenni back away, most likely scared the blonde might lay a hand on her.

And as much as Erin would want to, she would never do that.

She'd never lay a hand on anyone. Not even on the person she hated most.

Jenni.

And as these harsh words were spoken, the blonde couldn't stay in the same room as Jenni for another moment. Wiping the salty tears away, Erin turns around, hastily hurrying out the door and down the hallway.

As far away from Jenni as possibly possible.

"Erin! Please let me-", were Jenni's words heard from the therapy room, but of course the blonde didn't give a shit.

She didn't care this was her first day.

For all she wanted was to leave this place.

Her vision was blurred by tears as she hurried down the hallway, her slender body, suddenly so weak, trembling as walks towards the front door of the building.

Fumbling her phone out in order to call a cab, she didn't even notice someone walking out of one of the rooms, causing Erin to bump into the person and her phone to drop.

And at that moment, the Spider App had automatically been downloaded to her phone.

Fantastic.

"Shit... I'm... fuck!", Erin yelps angrily, mostly to herself as she's about to perch down and pick up her phone, the display completely scratched and broken.

But much to her surprise, she's held back by a pair of strong arms holding her up, the person pulling the blonde against her chest, two arms tightly wrapped around the therapists slender body.

"Shh... Bonita... I'm here", Alexia's calm voice whispers - of course it had to be her - warm fingers tangling into the blonde's soft hair.

And by the sound of her gentle voice, the therapist couldn't control her emotions any longer.

This was too much.

A sorrowful sob slips from her throat as she nuzzles her head beneath the captains chin, trembling hands tightly clasping the brunettes workout shirt as Erin sobs.

"What happened?", Alexia whispers against the blonde head, pulling the therapist with her and into the closest room possible, not wanting anyone to see their newest staff member cry on her first day.

Not that Erin cared about that right now.

Unable to speak, obviously for a loss of words, the blonde reclines back against the door once the captain had closed it behind them, head in her hands as she cries.

She couldn't control it.

She couldn't control any of these emotions.

"Bonita...", Alexia breathes, sounding extremely concerned, reaching out to brush the few strands of hair that had fallen out of her ponytail out of Erin's otherwise flawless visage.