54.

Thank you Eliza!!!

Today was the day.

Today was Erin's first day at the club of her dreams. Though it wasn't as the incredibly talented winger she used to be. But as a therapist.

At least Erin was given the opportunity to work for the Spanish top club, the club she'd wished to win titles with as a player.

And the slender blonde, dressed in the uniform Jonathan had handed her yesterday, initials printed just above her heart, was thrilled, she was beaming when Alexia maneuvered the grey sports car into the training ground's parking lot.

With her warm hand resting in the therapists lap, ice cold palms folded on top of hers, the captain had a hard time believing that this was reality.

That this wasn't just a dream she'd wake up from very soon.

But little did she know.

For she had no idea about the storm that this day would bring.

"I can't believe this is happening", Erin grins excitedly, her cheeks colored in a light shade of rose as she takes in the sight of the building - her working place - in front of them.

Giving the blonde's thigh a gentle squeeze before turning off the engine, Alexia couldn't help but find Erin's behavior extremely adorable.

She was so in love with this irresistible woman.

"I'm so proud of you, Bonita", the captain tells her, reaching out to cup the blondes chin, tenderly tugging the therapists flawless visage up and towards her, gently brushing her delicate lips against Erin's.

"I'm so happy to be here, love... you make me so happy", Erin whispers against the athletes tender lips, before connecting their lips in a loving kiss.

And it made the captain's heart both melt, and shatter into a million pieces.

Because that conversation with Alba was still very present in her mind.

"But... I should go and meet up with Martha. She's my 'buddy' for the day to show me around and expects me in... damn... two minutes", the blonde chuckles, hastily reaching for her sports bag in the backseat, before climbing out of the passenger seat.

"I can't believe this woman is punctual", Alexia laughs as she gets out of the car as well, opening the front door for the stunningly beautiful blonde once they approach the building.

And there she was.

Martha.

Dressed in her usual working uniform. Black hair tied up in a messy bun, the happiest grin possible plastered on her lips, as well as two iPads in hand.

"Buenos días my favorite colleague. It's my pleasure to show you around today", Martha greets her, completely ignoring the captain that was trailing slightly behind the therapist as she hands Erin the tablet.

"Um... I'll leave you two alone... see you later, Bonita", Alexia mumbles shyly, her cheeks blushing as sparkling hazel eyes glance at the stunning blonde, before she makes her way down the hallway, and towards the locker room.

"Can't wait to see you later", Erin mumbles, unable to help herself but look after Alexia as the gorgeous brunette walks away, her sports bag slung over her strong shoulder, hair tied up in a higher ponytail.

She couldn't believe how happy she was.

How much she loved this woman.

"You two are the cutest. But none of that today. We've got plenty to do", the black-haired announces as she pulls Erin down the hallway, and into one of the therapy rooms.