VIOLET AND GLEN 2

CHAPTER 2

Ladies, we are ready to go now. Sorry we are coming. We will definitely miss you guys. This weekend was great. We should do this again sometime. Sure, we will. Take care of yourselves, ok? Bye, and Glen don't forget to take your drugs, I won't my violet, will call you when I get home bye, alright take care too Xavier.

Hey dear hello, how are you doing? I hope you are not missing me much, just a little, though. I hope you are doing well and feeling better? Yes, I am dear, and how's Tiffany? she's doing good too, she left for her office almost immediately you guys left, oh so the house must have been boring for you alone, you should have called me to come back and keep you company, no dear not at all, been sleeping anyways trying to regain my lost energy, true you need it, just called to check on my princess, take care will talk to you later ok? Yea, alright, take care too, bye.

Vee, I'm home, come down brought dinner, your favourite, how sweet of you Tee welcome back. How did the work go? Went well was able to deliver the dress to the lady and she loved it, wait for the best part drumrolls, say it already girl, I got 3 more contract through her, wow congratulations Tee that's great news girl I' am proud of you, thank you baby we are going to be rich soon, that's right I'm so happy, yea you should be baby girl how's your new boyfriend, he is good he called earlier he said to say hi to you, hope he is better now? Yea he is thank you for dinner Tee I enjoyed it, let me go freshen up, have some work to round up before work tomorrow good night, but I will be up in case you can't sleep early and need to talk, alright and I will surely come disturb you if I don't sleep even though I'm exhausted.

Morning girl, I hope you rested well? Got to rush to the office. I'm late already, no breakfast? No Tee will grab something at the office. Bye. Morning miss violet the MD want to see you now and there is a package delivered to you, it's on your desk, ok thank you Daisy just please help me drop my bag on my desk let me see the MD right away, good morning sir, morning violet, you are late today hope all good? Yes, sir, so sorry. I woke up late today, that's ok. Just don't make it a habit, I won't, sir, so is the work I asked for ready? Because the client called and they will be needing it later today before the close of work, yes sir they are ready will email them to you now and if there is any corrections will come effect it before I print them for you to sign, ok you can go and send it now be fast about it because I will be going out soon, ok sir thank you. Daisy, who did you say this package is from? I don't know ma'am there was no name attached to it, ok, thanks.

(Incoming call) Hi Glen, good morning. How's my princess doing this morning? And did she get my package, was wondering who send it thank you it's very lovely and looks pretty expensive, glad you like it and nothing is expensive for my baby you deserve more than that necklace, let me leave you to your work now, dinner tonight? Not sure, Glen, pretty please 7pm? Ok fine 7:30 will be better, anything as far as you are coming, send location then, not to worry just look pretty will send my driver to come get you, ok dear see you later bye. Is anybody home? Yes, welcome back, girl. hope the office was not crazy today? Not at all Tee and the gift I got from Glen made it more easier here check it out, wow Vee this looks expensive and beautiful, yea exactly what I told him too, that's not all we are going for dinner together, as a matter of fact I'm almost late its 6:40 already and the dinner is by 7:30 so please my fashion designer come dress me up, with all pleasure I even have the perfect dress for today lets go and get you ready but first let me shower.

Tee, I love this dress, I' am glad you love it and you look beautiful in it, thank you, there's someone at the door, I think the driver is here Tee, driver? Classy, let me get it for you while you come down. ok, thank you, and I will be right behind you. Love you look perfect, really thank you Tiffany styled me up, you look handsome yourself, this place looks great I love it, glad you like it was a little bit shaky I thought you won't like it, I really do where are all the people or are we the only ones here tonight? Yes, my darling, I booked the whole place just for you, my queen. It's our first date, so it should be brilliant, don't you think? I love you and can do anything just to see you smile, and I love you too but this might have cost much, on that note please tell me more about you because to be honest I'm kind of lost with first the expensive necklace and now this, I will just say I'm doing well for myself, all right so where do you work? I own a company it's called fortress; you mean the fortress I know? You must be kidding I can't believe that's my office number one biggest sponsor, oh my God so you are the CEO just wow don't know what to say I'm blown away, hey relax love and enjoy your food you are making me uncomfortable, sorry was not expecting that, I understand.