TIFFANY AND XAVIER

CHAPTER 4

Glen, Xavier, and Tiffany, thank you so much for making it to the burial. It really means a lot to us. You are welcome, Mrs. Robin, we will be going back tomorrow morning, alright dear, go safe, ok? Yes, ma'am, thanks, Vee. Is there anything you want me to help you go with? Yes Tee, will give Glen to bring it to the hotel later when he is going, he said he want to hang around a little, ok Vee, take care and in case you need anything just make sure you call I'm here for you, thank you Tiffany bye. Hey baby, its 10pm already don't you think you should go and rest now, and also your flight is early in the morning, yes but are you sure you don't need me to stay a little? I can stay a while, no its fine Glen go and rest, alright babe or do you want me to wait for you so we can go back together since you are only staying for two more days, no Glen I will be fine thank you though.

Morning sir, you send for me, yes Violet I want you to go home and resume Monday ok? You have been absent minded since you came back and I understand what you are going through, just go and come back on Monday ready to work, thank you sir, you are welcome, Violet take care of yourself, if there is anything that need to be done give it to Flora.

Violet please come out Glen is here to see you he is in the sitting room waiting, Tee please tell him I' am not around, no I won't Vee why are you behaving like this, what you have been doing to him these past days have been unfair and selfish, you have refuse talking to him, you even refuse telling him when you got back, he had to confirm from me, so Vee no I won't lie to him, or has he done something to you that I don't know? No Tee, I just want to be alone, that's all, but Violet, don't you think you also need someone to talk to? You are not helping yourself like this, I get it you lost your father, and you two were very close but that doesn't mean you should stop caring and talking to people especially those close to you. So, Violet, go out now and talk with him, please. You have punished the innocent man enough, ok Tiffany, thank you, tell him I will be with him shortly. Glen, sorry I kept you waiting. It's fine, baby, how are you doing? I'm sorry I had to come like this, it's just that you have not been picking my calls, I'm sorry Glen I just don't know what to do I really miss him, I understand baby that's why I'm here to help, please don't just push me away, allow me help ok? I won't, thank you, Glen, I love you. Tee, guess who I met today when I went grocery shopping? You know I'm bad with guessing just tell me please, ok I met with Charlie, seriously hope you didn't entertain him, no I didn't, even though he started lamenting how he was stupid for letting me go and so on, he left the guys and started following me around, telling me he missed me and all that, and that he has been trying to get me so he will apologies, but I blocked him on all social media account, that serves him right, I so hate that boy now, see he is calling me now, I will block him again, you have to and you know you are going to Glen's house for the weekend, why did you even unblock him Vee, he begged me and people were there, I didn't want to be rude. Okay, just don't forget to block him. I can't take that chance with him.

Violet, I asked you before we started dating, if you want to go back with him but you said no, and now this? No, Glen, you are taking this all wrong. Nothing is happening between us. We are only friends now. He said he is free with me and likes telling me things. Oh really? And you think it's okay?

Glen, he is passing through a lot, I am just trying to be there for him. Violet, can you even hear yourself speak right now? This is your ex-boyfriend we are talking about, who knows if you two are even back, please stop saying this Glen, I'm sorry I will stop, no Violet, continue, do what makes you happy, excuse me. Hello Tiffany, please, are you home? I'm coming home, forgot to take my keys with me, slow down Vee, what's going on? Why are you crying? Should I come pick you up? No, I'm on my way, Violet. Oh my God, what happened to you? Tell me. We had a fight with Glen. Is it something I should know? It was about Charlie; not Charlie again, so what happened? We have been communicating with him, Vee no now, I told you to block his number again, but he is going through a lot, I was just being a friend that's all but Glen wouldn't listen, I tried to explain myself to him Tee what do you expect Vee? For him to embrace you, that will never happen. This is your ex we are talking about, I know, I said I would not answer Charlie again, but Glen ignored and left. I don't know where he went , and he isn't picking up his calls. Allow him to calm down. I know he will come around. Sorry, my darling, but that was not a cool thing to do Vee, can't you see that Charlie is using his situation to get to you? Be smart, okay? And please don't repeat this again. I will call Xavier to help talk to Glen. Thank you, Tee.