GLEN AND TESSY

CHAPTER 5

Morning, Miss Violet, wake up. Your breakfast is here, Mr. Glen, how romantic breakfast on bed hmm? thank you, always welcome darling, enjoy while I dress up, have to go and meet up with a business partner, but will not take long, so don't miss me ok? Alright, I won't just come back on time. Yeah, I will, baby. will you want me to get you anything? Nothing, and before I forget, Vera will be coming over she called and complained about being lonely, okay baby, will see you girls in a bit, then take care. Hello Vera what time are you coming? Violet, I don't think I can come again. I'm so lazy, feeling so tired, it's okay, I can understand, I'm feeling lazy too. Will just see you tomorrow, okay? Alright, Violet, bye. Hey babe where are you I'm back, in the room love come in, somebody is scenting nice how have you been, sorry I took a while, it's okay dear, so how did the meeting go, was okay and where is Vera? She was too tired to come, I will just see her tomorrow at home, she should relax at home. Okay that's fine, hope my baby rested well? Yes, I did thank you.

Vera, please help me with my bag it's on my bed, hurry please I'm so late, here it is violet, have to rush to the office, I have a meeting and I'm presenting, so I won't wait for you, and please don't be late on your first day, okay? Give them a good first impression, no I won't, violet will be out now, alright see you later okay bye.

Miss violet, come with me to my office, okay sir, hope everything is fine, yes sure Violet please sit, thank you sir, do you the visit, I made to the new office a week ago? Yes sir, but I thought you said it went smoothly? Yes, I did, calm down, just that I will need someone I trust over there, to help them manage it till it's properly on its feet, because I don't understand what Margret is doing over there. But sir, please I don't want to be transferred not now, I have a lot here, Violet I said calm down, and who said you are being transferred? I'm only sending you for a period of two months, just till the first auditing Violet, and don't worry about making a arrangement for your stay, it has all been sorted out, I will be assigning , an official car and a driver to you, I really need you there Violet just for two months I need my best staff over there. You are the only capable hands around, okay sir so when am I supposed to report there? Next Monday so just go home you have a week to plan, hand everything here over to Flora okay? alright sir thank you, yes Daisy, will give you all the necessary things you will be needing, plus your bookings and all, I believe your flight is for Sunday evening, sir, this was a planned work you have already made arrangements, I can't believe this, yes Violet, I trust you won't say no to me, that's why go and take care, enjoy the rest of your day sir.

Hey babe welcome, thank you my Violet this one that you invited me over for dinner, hope all is good, because I definitely know you are not missing me, because you just left my place yesterday, relax will you Glen? Come sit, let's eat first, before the food gets cold, will tell you why I called, after dinner. Okay fine, hi Vera, how was your first day at work? It was alright Glen thanks, and hope nobody troubled you there, not at all my boss is actually a very nice lady, that's great. Do you know why your sister is making dinner today? I don't know she refused to tell me too, you know I don't believe you Vera? Yea, but I can't tell you because she will kill me, okay that's fine. Thank you for dinner love it was delicious, I am glad you enjoyed it babe, yes so now can you just tell me why all this, calm down Mr. Glen, the thing is, I am going away for like 2 months, why? it's official babe, my boss just told me today too, so when are you living and where will you be staying? Will be living on Sunday, my boss have made all the arrangements, Hmm well it's fine, I will be fine all by self, I guess? common Glen, ok I will be coming for weekend if that will make you happy, or you can always come and hangout here with Vera, if you feel bored, babe Vera is not you, don't worry it's cool, Are you sure Glen, yes dear, I am sure I should be on my way now, it's getting late will call you when I get home ok? Alright take care. Hello Tee how are you doing? I am good Vee just missing you and your drama here, I miss you too, I wanted to tell you that I will be going on a two-month office duty, Oh Vee that's a long time, and what is Glen saying about it. Tee he is not happy about it at all. Made dinner for him before breaking the news to him. After I told him, he just left I don't know. I understand just allow him, he will call u, I know he is just sad about it, so when are you leaving? By Sunday, my boss gave me the week off to prepare, maybe I will go over to his place tomorrow, or what do you think Tee? That is a brilliant idea girl, I'm sure he will be excited to see you, yea I hope so, how is Xavier doing I miss the both of you, he is doing good, and we both miss you our best friend, awn thanks Tee, my regard to him ok? love you.

Knock Knock, Good morning miss Violet, morning please how can I help you? I'm Derek your driver for the period of your stay here, alright thank you, nice name and nice to meet you Derek, my pleasure ma'am and are you done, so I can take you, yes, a minute please let me get my things. Welcome miss Violet, this here will be your office for now. Okay thank you so much it's lovely. I'm glad you like it. I will send some documents to your mail now, the manager sent them to me this morning, okay is fine I will be waiting, Hello baby how are you coping on your first day, not bad babe, just got settled, I was about calling you now, okay my love but hope you are doing great, yes, I am dear, just didn't have a goodnight sleep, you know what they say about new places. Yea true, and babe you forgot your makeup purse in the car, oh really? I checked all over today, but couldn't find it when dressing up, sorry babe doesn't worry will bring it to you, really? When? Next weekend, I'm already terribly missing you, I don't even know how I will cope for two months, I just hope your boss, won't come giving stories at the end of the two months, if not you will have to quit, ha-ha calm down my love, it hasn't gotten to that, beside we had that talk with him, and he assured me. Okay, better get back to work will call you later.

Derek, where are you? Please come and take me home. I am expecting someone at home, okay ma'am, I have told you to stop calling me ma'am, just miss Violet will do, okay miss Violet, I went to get something for the office, but I'm already on my way back. Tank you, Derek, see you on Monday, yes ma'am, oops sorry miss Violet, have a nice weekend. Bye. Hello Glen, yes babe, how are you? I'm good, I have been expecting your call, to tell you have arrived, or on your way, but not a call from you, not even a text, hey slow down baby, I had a lot of work to do, that's why I haven't call, I'm just leaving a meeting, Glen does that mean, you won't be coming again? Unfortunately, yes darling, it's late now, and I have an event that I have to be in attendance, hmm really Glen, so where is this event, that you never mentioned to me. Actually babe, Tessy just showed up at the office today, about the event I have forgotten I made a commitment with her to attend, She will be staying at the house, oh wow Glen, clap for yourself. I am gone for just two-weeks and your ex is already at your house, not even that, you guys are going to make an appearance together, babe calm down, it's not what you are thinking really? It's work, Have a nice time, Glen bye.