Chapter 7

Harry had finished unpacking all of his belongings and now his room, or at least his side of the room, looked much roomier.
Hungry from his full day of working and studying, Harry headed to the dining hall for a late dinner. Definitely not avoiding the inevitable meeting with Draco or anything, he dragged his feet, eventually finding his way to the entrance of the hall.
Spotting his tribe immediately, Harry waved before grabbing a dinner tray and piling up food to bring back to their table.
"Ughhh, I'm bloody exhausted," Harry complained as he plopped himself into a chair beside Ron. Ron had been in the middle of an animated discussion about whether Australia or the Forbidden Forest was more dangerous with Neville who was sat across from Harry.
"All I'm saying is, have you even seen the posts on social media with all those spiders practically eating people in Australia. The Forbidden Forest has nothing on the amount of spiders in that country." Ron shivered, while Neville laughed around a bite of spaghetti.
"Harry," Ron turned to look at him, "you're in agreement with me, right? It's a bloody nightmare out there. I don't think I could be paid to step foot there."
Harry raised his eyebrows in amusement, shaking his head and turning to Neville.
"Please tell me you didn't start this on purpose. You know how he gets with this stuff. This one hears the word 'spider' and you can't get a word in about anything else for the next half hour!" Harry teasingly ruffled Ron's hair.
"But...it's just so easy!" Neville grinned delightedly, smirking over at Ron.
"FFS, I swear to god sometimes you're both absolute twats," Ron grumbled into his food, not unkindly.
Suddenly someone plopped into the chair next to Neville. "I'm sorry, did you call? Twat one and Twat two at your service," Blaise joked inclining his head slightly before turning to look over his shoulder. "Oh look! Last spot is right next to Harry. Off you pop, hon."
Neville and Ron stopped eating momentarily to stare at the face behind Blaise.
Draco glared at Blaise briefly before staring over at Harry, tensing slightly. He silently moved over to Harry's side, pulling out the chair and sitting down.
"Sooooooooo, anyone seen any good movies lately?" Blaise started, looking around the table, grinning intensely. Ron was still unmoving, but Neville looked over good-naturedly.
"You know, I did re-watch Twilight recently. I always forget how good that baseball scene is."
Blaise nodded solemnly in agreement.
"Absolutely. Total banger. I used to be Team Jacob, but recently I've really come to love a good Edward moment. Very broody. Reminds me of a certain someone. Can't keep their eyes off their Bella." Blaise waggles his eyebrows suggestively at Draco, watching as a blush of either embarrassment or anger at him spread over his cheeks.
Draco takes a moment to compose himself and retorts, "I'm sorry, Team Jacob? Since when do we condone a grown man imprinting on a child. That shit is kinda messed, just saying."
Harry, who had remained silent throughout this entire exchange turned to face Blaise.
"He's not wrong, dude. That's pretty weird."
Draco laughed a little to himself, meeting Harry's eyes before quickly darting away again.
"The Chosen One has spoken, Blaise," Draco proclaimed, pointing his fork at Blaise, "how do you plead?"
"GUILTYYYYY!" Blaise bellowed, while Neville, Harry, and even Ron snorted in amusement. "But touché man, touché. That shit is pretty messed."
The table fell into a comfortable silence while they all ate, before Blaise couldn't help to interrupt once more.
"Nawwww, look at this happy family. Even the parents are getting along," he winked at Harry and Draco. "Good thing too with this roomie sitch. I think we should take a commemorative photo. Really remember this day. Buttttt I really think what we need to make it official is y'all are going to have to kiss and make up."
Harry nearly choked on his food.