Chapter 6

Harry quickly made his way over to his new room, needing to put away all of his belongings before dinner. All day he hadn't thought about the fact that he'd be sharing a room with Draco, but it was at this moment that all of that morning's feelings flooded back to him.
What was he even going to say to Draco?
Would they talk? Or would they simply silently agree to a no-speaking rule?
Harry wasn't sure he'd be able to cope with that. Even if that person was Draco and the thought of having a normal conversation with him filled him with panic.
Okay.
Okay.
There was no need to panic until it was time to panic.
Harry stopped just outside of the room, peering inside nervously.
Home safe. No worries.
He started unpacking his few belongings, and without realising how much time had passed, it being almost dinner, he felt someone's presence at the door.
Harry tensed.
This was it. This was the make it or break it moment.
Harry turned, but to his surprise it was actually Blaise.
"Hey man, Draco's not here is he?"
"Nah, haven't seen him. You sure he's not working?" Harry asked hopefully.
"Ah shite. Little bastard is always nicking off places. Never where he says he's gonna be."
Blaise was shaking his head amusedly, before realising he hadn't answered Harry's question.
"Oh right. Ermmmm, nah. He doesn't work nights. Never has and never will. Goddamn, why doesn't he answer his bloody phone," Blaise grumbled.
"Also just so you know, as his new roomie, it's now officially your job to deal with this shite. Love the guy, but doesn't know how to leave his ringer on you know? Fuuuuuck me. Okay. FINALLY.
I'll catch ya around Harry ay."
Blaise gave a quick two-fingered salute, and left as quick as he appeared, Harry left staring confusedly after him.
What on earth was that? I mean he never expected that Blaise as a friend of Draco's was going to still be aggressive, but that was something else.
He almost seemed...friendly?
Maybe there was a chance that he and Draco might get along.