Chapter 2

Harry made his way quickly over to the noticeboard outside of the dorms.
Surely it was a mistake. Draco. Of all people.
It wasn't that they were the mortal enemies that they had been in their early teens, but whilst that animosity had shrunk, there was still a strange aura that existed between the two.
As Harry approached the board and used his index-finger to keep his place, he realised it was in fact, not a mistake.
How?
Why?
Surely the professors knew of the weird relationship that Harry and Draco had. It was probably part of their 'adjusting-to-society' thing they had going. The feud they had had was surely not commonplace among muggles, so the answer was clearly in making the two become roommates. Thanks professors. Not.
Harry followed his finger back up to the top of the listing, noticing this time that the change in rooms would be starting from today. All belongings had to be cleared out of the rooms unless you were lucky enough to have kept your old one - Harry was not.  He had instead found himself put straight into Draco's room.
He didn't even get to keep his own room!
Harry spent a moment grumbling at the piece of paper and then made his way up to his old room, stomping as he went. On the way he picked up a giant cardboard box that a muggle company had sent full of fresh fruit and veg - the produce no longer in the box, of course!
When he got up to his room, Harry started piling his few belongings into the box, most of which came from his closet. The rest were a couple of odd Knick-knacks and some posters he had had blu-tacked to the wall.
With everything now in the box, his side of his old room looked like an empty shell of itself. Soon it would be full of Neville's stuff.
Harry hugged the box to his side with one arm, took one last look at the room, and then left quickly to descend a few floors to reach Draco's dorm-wing.