𝟎𝟎𝟓 ━━━━ good and bad influences

𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙻𝚄𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂

←𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚→‌──── ˢᵃᵈ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵗʳᵃᵍⁱᶜ ˢᵉʳⁱᵉˢ ‌────

←𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚→
‌──── ˢᵃᵈ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵗʳᵃᵍⁱᶜ ˢᵉʳⁱᵉˢ ‌────

"ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ."

❦ ‌── 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 five ── ❦
ʙᴏᴏᴋ 𝟷

𓆩 ─── 𓆪

PRETENDING THAT HER HEART WASN'T RACING so much that it almost jumped out of her chest, Belle was forming that faux grin, making blue-eyed Romford guy crackle.

"Disobedience..." he shook his head, pretending to be displeased. "I warned you but do whatever you want, Lester." he let out small amout of air, getting up from his seat and gently taking Belle's palm. "But honestly..." he leaned his huge figure forward, reaching Isabella's ear, making her too nervous to move an inch. Teasingly, the Romford guy whispered in a flirty tone,

"I like you like this."

Trying to cover her rosy cheeks and smile, Belle forced a brief fake smirk. "As if your opinion matters to me." she scoffed, praying to God he's gonna follow her after she slowly started to walk backwards to get away from the pool, twirling her brunette lock on her index finger with puppy eyes, feeling like the ghost of Lydia Martin has possesed her.

Cutting the bullshit, Romford guy paced towards the brunette girl, instantly and firmly placing these palms on her waist, making the blood in her veins rush swiftly in nervousness.

"So..." she started a sentence, glancing all around to see are there any teens she knows or is anyone paying attention to the two, praying to God she won't spot anyone. "When is the first basketball practice?" she asked, slowly putting her arms on Marcus' shoulders.

"Tomorrow morning." he replied, moving to the rhythm of the music. "I expect you to be at your peak so I prove that I can knock you off the ground with ease." he joked, earning a soft scoff from nervous Isabella Lester.

"Yea, I bet you will..." Bella sarcastically mumbled, letting out a sigh before rising ber gaze up to be met by ocean eyes already focused on her. Marcus, forming a confident smirk, leaned forward to her ear again, whispering. "Yea, I know I will."

Belle tried not to show any expression, slowly turning her face towards Marcus that was inches away. He, finishing his sentence, didn't even dare to move his head back but simply turned it right to lock his eyes with the brunette girl whose brown eyes were drowning in nervousness.