𝟎𝟎𝟔 ━━━━ missed opportunity

𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙿𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚄𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈

←𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚→‌──── ˢᵃᵈ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵗʳᵃᵍⁱᶜ ˢᵉʳⁱᵉˢ ‌────

←𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚→
‌──── ˢᵃᵈ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵗʳᵃᵍⁱᶜ ˢᵉʳⁱᵉˢ ‌────

"ᵒʰ ᵐʸ ᵍᵒˢʰ, ᵈᵃᵈ! ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵃˡᶜᵒʰᵒˡ!?"

❦ ‌── 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 six ── ❦
ʙᴏᴏᴋ 𝟷

𓆩 ─── 𓆪

THE GYM WAS ALMOST EMPTY as Isabella Lester walked out of the changing room and stepped on the wooden parquet, straightening her red jersey with the number 66 emblazoned on the back.

Few of her other teammates were stretching on the floor while the boys shot the basket. Too tired to sit on the floor and stretch her groin and calves, the chestnut brunette instantly picked up a basketball and began aimlessly and unsuccessfully shooting at the basket.

She heard someone leaving the men's locker room, but she didn't feel like turning over her shoulder due to tiredness, continuing on doing her exercises. She threw the ball into the basket from the three-pointer, but it bounced off the basket and flew towards the changing rooms where Isabella spotted a famous curly-haired teenager catching her basketball out of the corner of her puffy red eye.

Marcus.

Jesus, he looked better than ever in that jersey. His front dark locks perfectly falling over his forehead, his muscles clearly visible from a distance, his jawline tightly taut, his silver ring shining over the whole hall, his ocean blue eyes that sparkled with confidence catching chestnut brunette's gaze, that brief moment seeming endless.

He threw the ball back to her, not saying a word, not daring to break the intense eye contact.

Isabella started to lead the ball, not taking her eyes off Marcus, bouncing the basketball off the floor. The Romford guy stretched his neck and headed towards the shorter Lester girl, getting into a defensive position, trying to take the ball from her.

Bella wasn't lenient, nor was she planning to just hand him the ball. She started spinning around a bit, doing tricks as they remained focused on each other's eyes.

Even his gaze didn't rip of the girl despise his desperateness, ignoring his main goal in trying to take the ball from her.

When Bella saw an opportunity to get past him to approach the basket, she immediately took it and tried to bypass him but was stopped by an muscular arm around her waist.

A speck of nervousness rushed through her veins at the intense proximity and tension that could be felt for miles. She tried to remove his left arm from her waist and stomach but he was holding her as tightly as ever.