𝟎𝟎𝟕 ━━━━ girlfriending

𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

←𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚→‌──── ˢᵃᵈ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵗʳᵃᵍⁱᶜ ˢᵉʳⁱᵉˢ ‌────

←𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚→
‌──── ˢᵃᵈ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵗʳᵃᵍⁱᶜ ˢᵉʳⁱᵉˢ ‌────

"ʷⁱˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʷᵒ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵍⁱʳˡᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ⁿᵒⁿ-ˢᵗᵒᵖ?"

❦ ‌── 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 seven ── ❦
ʙᴏᴏᴋ 𝟷

𓆩 ─── 𓆪

FRIDAY CAME QUICKLY AS ISABELLA ENTERED HER MATH CLASS, processing everything that has happened this week including werewolves, Allison's family being werewolf hunters, Marcus Romford being the flirty ass he always has been, spooky Derek Hale making his appearance again and her father's unstable mental state.

Too many thoughts to think about for one teenage girl who only wanted normal start of her sophomore year.

Ten minutes into the class, Lydia and Scott were on the board solving the math problem...

"Why is there a rumor going around that you're not playing tomorrow?" Lydia piped up, breaking the awkward silence she was sharing with Scott McCall whilst writing numbers and various symbols on the board, solving the algebra equation, not sparing a glance at him.

"Cause I am sort of not." Scott simply replied, already annoyed.

"I think you sort of are. Especially when you brutally injure my boyfriend by ramming into him." Lydia continued to sneer at him in irritation as she quickly wrote more of her math work onto the board.

Scott glanced at the strawberry blonde, offended and said in his defense. "He brutally injured himself ramming into me."

Lydia ignored the boy's comment as she continued to make her point. "Jackson's gonna play tomorrow." she turned to Scott. "But he's not gonna be at his peak, and I prefer my boyfriend at peak performance."

"Okay." Scott scoffed, not interested about anything the Martin girl has just said but the strawberry blonde seemed like she couldn't keep her mouth shut. "I date the captain of the winning lacrosse team, and if they start off the season losing- I date the captain of the losing lacrosse team. I don't date losers." she tried to make herself seem like she's better than others in her usual manner, causing Scott to roll his eyes in the back of his skull, knowing that Isabella made it clear that the strawberry blonde gave up on doing such things.

"Losing one game isn't gonna kill anyone. Besides, then you might start dating a captain of a some other team. Maybe girls basketball team. I'm sure Isabella would agree to be your girlfriend 'cause anyone would! And I don't even see what is so special about you!? Why did Isabella chose you?"