𝟎𝟏𝟒 ━━━━ nobody touches what's mine

𝙽𝙾𝙱𝙾𝙳𝚈 𝚃𝙾𝚄𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚂 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃'𝚂 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙴

←𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚→‌──── ˢᵃᵈ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵗʳᵃᵍⁱᶜ ˢᵉʳⁱᵉˢ ‌────

←𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚→
‌──── ˢᵃᵈ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵗʳᵃᵍⁱᶜ ˢᵉʳⁱᵉˢ ‌────

"ⁱᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵈᵒᵉˢⁿ'ᵗ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵘᵖ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᵍʳᵃᵛᵉ ᵃˢ ᵃ 'ˢᵗⁱˡⁱⁿˢᵏⁱ' - ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵐᵃʳʳʸ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ʷⁱᵗⁿᵉˢˢ."

❦ ‌── 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fourteen ── ❦
ʙᴏᴏᴋ 𝟷

𓆩 ─── 𓆪

THE REST OF THE GROUP WAS ASTONISHED BY ALLISON'S STATEMENT except for timorous long-haired chestnut brunette who flashed her dark brunette friend simple grateful smile before her head dipped itself down, the discomfort that has engulfed her pale features being harder and harder to remain hidden.

Danny, wanting to change the topic, spoke up awkwardly. "So I hear they're saying it's some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar." he stated as McCall and Stilinski exchanged looks between them.

On the other hand—Bella didn't mirror their actions, her hand hanging downwards just like her feigned smile. Her sunken chestnut eyes glued onto her flanneled skirt delineated with shades of blue, debating should she eat due pure discomfort that was radiating off her.

Masking up her emotions, burying them in the very depths of her own being has never been a complicity, but to remain them hidden—behind those transparent eyes overflowed with pieces of shattered stars whose sincere meaning could be read by anyone who pays a bit of attention—is not as easy for a sensitive persona.

"I heard mountain lion." Jackson added, his indignant expression gradually fading.

"A cougar is a mountain lion." Lydia skeptically corrected him, titling her head for her gaze to linger to Jackson, but after realizing she's dangerously close to revealing just how smart she actually is—she tried to backtrack, playing dumb again. "Isn't it?"

Isabella vaguely rolled her eyes at the back of her skull due to Lydia hiding her intellectuality as regularly, her eyes falling onto Jackson.

However—she has, of course, instantly fallen into the state of regret, finding her mind entangling with judgment towards the strawberry blonde-haired girl. The hatred towards herself that corrupts her chest—like her subconscious absentmindedly shapes a prison cell the brunette ends up trapped in everytime her mind ponders with self-hatred—eats her alive in bittersweetness.