Chapter 3

Harry's POV

" Damn Gemma, this place you bought is huge!" I yelled into the phone on my ear. Gemma decided to have a little house in California for when she visits and her definition of small is different from mine, totally! She wanted me to come and check it out for myself. I liked it, it was in a quaint little suburbia in San Diego, even had its own little park! Gemma is lucky, she is not full on vampire like me and my grandfather, all she gets is an occasional craving for a bloody steak. Since the vampire virus whatever you want to call it, has been in my blood line for a while, its a little scarce now but, oh lucky me, I got it. So I'm here, in my big sister's house, at 12 pm, like a rapist. " okay harry, whatever I got to go, remember to leave the key under the mat for the mover guys tomorrow! love you bye Haz!" " sure okay bye love you too!" I hung up the phone and stuffed it into my pocket. I walked out remembering to lock house and hide the key under the mat. As I walked down my sisters driveway to my car, a young girl walked by, maybe 15 or 16, petite little thing, with hair that flowed down her back all the way to her bum. She strode down the street unfazed by me, I don't even think she saw me. But something came over me I had to have her.

  I called my best mate Louis, who yes knows I am a vampire, which he is also one too, all my close mates are, we can sniff each other out. Well once I got back into my range rover, I called Lou, he answered after the second ring. I informed him about my strange pull to the girl, he explained to me that there is something in us vampires that when we meet the mate we are destined to be with we get that feeling, he was yet to feel it, and most humans were oblivious to it. He told me I have to have her, and it was meant to b and must get her on all costs. damn he can be deep, I thought zany was the deep one.

  I got out of the car and slowly followed her until she reached a light yellow two story home, very cookie cutter, but cute. Instead of walking into the front door she walked to a window off to the side, looked over her shoulder, took the window screen off, slid the window open, hopped in, replaced the window screen, then resealed the window like she was never there probably after her curfew. I was about to leave, losing hope that I wouldn't see her any second now, until the window on the second floor shone a bright light down onto the lawn. I saw her through the window. she had tan-ish skin, beautiful red berry colored hair, and from what I could tell, I pretty nice bedroom. She pulled out her cellphone, hooked it on the ihome, then started dancing around. I could tell she was listening to music. She pulled down the shades but didn't bother to close them fully. I could still peer I  from my hidden spot behind a car across the street. she took of her blazer revealing a red tank top. Damn she was fit. She started to take off the shirt until she quickly closed the shades. After that I knew I had to have her, and I was going to get her. No matter what it took.