Chapter 18

Cheyanne's POV

We ate the Delicious pizza while Kat explained why we where alone. I liked it, i felt like i had some type of freedom for once. We headed out the large wooden doors to a little asphalt trail for people to drive up on. Kat immediately hopped on her board like it was nobodies business, i wish i had confidence like her. i jumped onto my board after her. We road down  the trail, it had  thick Forrest surrounding the sides but it looked nice and gave it a nice vibe until we heard a scream. Actually multiple screams. Kat hopped off her board and pulled me off mine, me barely being able to grab my board. She then pulled me into a bush covering my mouth. WTF is she doing!? I saw Niall and Liam kind of walk by, with red eyes, carrying two bodies, each girls. They both had blood dripped out of two gashes on their necks. Oh god, they re feeding. No wonder they left. We should have never seen this. I started trembling until Kat started trailing her fingers in my hair to calm me down.

   We stayed in the bushes for at least half of an hour until we decided it'd be safer to go home before the sun set. We started riding back with the wind whipping my face, Kat was right, it is really cold. I heard a rush-ling in the bushes, but decided to pretend like nothing happened, maybe it was just a simple little bunny. But, there where some vampires running around the woods, feeding on innocent women. I  felt so bad seeing those two innocent women being dragged away and not doing anything.

I was knocked out of my daydream when i fell off my board, like the cluzts i am, scratching both my elbows, the one on the right  bleeding pretty badly but i got back up after Kat was done inspecting, deeming i only needed a bandage and some neosporan. We started back up again, and i heard the crushingly again, but this time, alot louder. But, again, i kept going and we hit the house, immediately getting hit by the smell of cleaner. I knew exactly why. They cleaned up.