Chapter 24

Kats POV

I woke up, in my bed, in Harry's arms. I don't remember anything at all. I remember having Zayn come home with our bags, uhm..

Then it all hit me like a brick wall.

Zayn

The girl

Liam...

I bolted straight up tearing Harry's long muscular arms from me with ease, I mean what can I say? I'm the mini hulk. I instantly brought my fingers to my neck were I felt two little gashes, like they hadnt just previously happened last night.

I looked down to see I wasn't in my clothes I was wearing, my Panamas were gone but these where just a little different, plain black yoga pants and a red tank top.. Weird, I don't remember changing.. And my bed sheets were different, these were black now.

I looked at Harry, who seemed dead asleep, but he will had bags under his eyes, he was shirtless wearing only low rise grey sweatpants which I didn't mind one bit. I looked at each tattoo, falling in love with the two sparrows, I noticed he had a cross on his hand I've never seen, must be new. I traced the left sparrow on my side and instantly his eyes opened and his right hand was gripping my left. I was so scared to death but he made eye contact with me, and realised it was just me, so he let go of my hand and cracked a smile showing me those pearly whites.

"H-Harry, what happened last night? Why am I so hungry? My eyes hurt." I only wanted to say hi but I had a word vomit and couldn't hold back my questions and what I was feeling.

He looked me in the eyes, "babe you've been asleep for 3 days.."

I looked at him in confusion. No I haven't! It's been one night! I waited for him to continue. "Liam came and hurt you, he let the other young lady go, he uhm fed on you and Zayn called me saying you where dying.. I came as quickly as I could.. There was only one thing I could do to help you... To save you.." No! No, he didn't.. I got up and looked at myself in my full length mirror, I looked perfect actually, my pores so small, my eyelashes long, my hair with the perfect beach waves, my lips the perfect shade of pink. But my eyes where different, they were the same color but they had more of a sparkle in them, like the boys.. I started to think. I'm a.. I'm a vampire!

I looked back to Harry who was shuffling out of bed, " babe I'm so sososososoossso sorry, I just couldn't let you go, I loved you too much..." "Just leave Harry! You turned me into something I never imagined! I'm a monster! Get out right now!" He went to say something but I cut him off, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT NOW OR WILL FUCKING KILL YOU." I looked him dead in the eyes, his shoulders dropped along with his head, "okay, I'm sorry, I love you Kat." And he walked out, closing the door behind him.

I went into my closet, I grabbed a loose black crop top, some skinny dark blue jeans, and my black converse. Along with some black Lacey panties and a matching bra with black socks. I headed towards the bathroom, grabbing my towel on the way in.

I walked in and turned on the water to the hottest possible, I felt my hand with my other hand, it was freezing cold. Just like Harry's.

I undressed and got in, taking the longest i needed, when I got out I still looked perfect, usually there is something wrong with me, I have nothing to fix for once, no wonder the boys always look perfect.

I brushed my hair, blow dried it, and put on my clothes, with a little bit of mascara put on my lashes, I left the bathroom and headed downstairs for something to eat because I was starving!

I went down and I saw niall playing FIFA, he saw me bound down the stairs and looked up, "oh my gosh! KAT! Youre all right!!!!" He threw the controller to another side of the room and ran towards me and brought me into a bear hug. I smiled at him, "so what anything to eat? I'm starving!!!" " oh no, none of that will work." He gestured towards the kitchen. Oh god I already knew this was going to have to happen sometime but I didn't know it was about to happen right now! "C'mon, and to run at vamp speed, just try running like usual but less breathing and it will come to you in a snap." He ran out the house and threw the front door. Dammit now, I knew I was in for the lot, thanks a lot Harry.