Chapter 16

• Dedicado a that girl Caitlin :)

okay so everybody, I picked both the Zayn girl and Liam girl...

they are........

Caitlin and Kellie!!! Just for all you girls! don't lose hope! i'm making another fan-fic and I might use you guys! I loved all of your messages! thank you so much to you  ass kissers ;* well here is the story people!

Caitlin's POV

I was walking to the park, after school, with my drawing notepad in hand, rocking out to The Killers blasting from my iPhone's headphones. It was a perfect day, so I wore a loose tank-top, some dark wash skinny jeans, and my pink vans. It was about 6:30 in the afternoon, and this was a usual for me, wake up, school, park, home. I sat on the deserted parks swing set and started to doodle aimlessly. I saw a boy, with a leather jacket, around my age, no older than 19, with a perfect quiff, and what I must say, a perfect face come and sit on the swing next to me. Right when he sat down my phone died, so I decided to start conversation with him, " uhh hey, i'm Caitlin.." and swear to god I heard him murmur " I already know.." but quickly he answered with " oh i'm Zayn, Zayn Malik." " cool, what are you doing here Zayn?" I liked the way his name rolled off my tongue I think ill be moaning that name lat-oh god Caitlin! STOP THAT NOW! get those pervy thoughts out of your head! come on your just a 16 year old girl and a looker like that would never go for somebody like me. I was interrupted when he answered my question " I needed to get something, I so dearly love." "oh what is it, maybe I can help you out." I replied smoothly. " but you already have so much.." what the fuckkkkk? i'm so confused but this guy climbed off the swing and pulled a ratty old wash cloth out of his back pocket, pulled me into like a choking kind of position and covered my mouth and nose with it until I started to see black spots and went limp in his arms.

okay everybody, sorry if that was short as shit, but I just wanted to introduce one of the winning characters POV, and i'm going to be gone for the weekend ;( camping with my girls Cheyanne and Jackie! Holla at cha gurllllllll! bye! ;) love you all!