Playlist

goodnight n go-"why'd you have to be so cute? it's impossible to ignore you"

till forever falls apart-"'cause you've got me and you know that i've got you and i know"

dance with me-"i know it's hard to tell but i really like you"

apple cider-"and even if we're just friends, we could be more than that"

waves-"your mind was the tide, pulling me under"

ocean eyes-"no fair, you really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes"

i love you-"there's nothing you could do or say, i can't escape the way i love you"

she-"it aches but it feels odly good to hurt"

homesick-"you give me a reason, something to believe in"

sweet creature-"wherever i go, you bring me home"

little freak-"i was thinking about who you are"

matilda-"you showed me a power that is strong enough to bring sun to the darkest days"

cinnamon girl-"if you hold me without hurting me, you'll be the first who ever did"

you are in love-"pauses, then says, you're my best friend. you knew what it was, he is in love"

grace-"i was only just a breath removed from going to waste, till i found salvation in the form of your grace"

fearless-"i don't know why but with you i'd dance in a storm in my best dress"

don't blame me-"for you, i would cross the line. i would waste my time, i would lose my mind"

wonder-"i wonder what it's like to be loved by you"

someone to you-"'cause i believe that you could lead the way"

just for a moment-"maybe your heart still stops when you see me"

that way-"everytime we talk, it just hurts so bad 'cause i don't even know what we are"

ribs-"you're the only friend i need"

supercut-"i'm someone you maybe might love"

dandelions-"i feel okay when i see you smile"

line without a hook-"i'm a wreck when i'm without you"

yellow-"for you i'd bleed myself dry"

chasing cars-"would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

labyrinth-"you would break your back to make me break a smile"

rewrite the stars-"but i can't have you. we're bound to break and my hands are tied"

smoke signals-"i didn't know you then and i'll never understand why it feels like i did"

back to mars-"doesn't it hurt to think about how we were just before?"

hope you like the playlist! it's a longer one! what's your favourite song/lyric? mine's smoke signals, grace and matilda