Chapter 2

Okay I lied there is more than Percy's P.O.V.

Annabeth P.O.V.

When Piper introduced the new kid he never talked not once usually they talk figure out we are the weird group and leave.
His name is Percy Jackson he was hiding something and I was gonna figure out what.

.

.

.

Three weeks later

So I figured out that Percy  lives with his step dad and Mom. He is mute and it's not by choice. He came to school today limping and when I asked what it was he said he got jumped. He lied I don't know how I know that I just do. And its scareing me because at school if he gets punched or kicked or beat up it doesn't look like it hurts as much as what he has been through. "Annabeth?" Piper said. "Sorry what?" "I said does anyone want to come over after school?" "Sure. Percy?" (A/N these things ' mean signing)
'Sorry can't' "Oh come on Perce" Piper begged. "You should come it will be fun." I said. Piper smirked at me she thinks I like Percy please. Maybe just a little.

He paused as if thinking how bad something was going to hurt.' Sure I can come' "Okay here's my address" then Piper handed him a price of folded up paper.

At the party

Percy P.O.V.

Man I was in so much trouble but I'm gonna put that behind me and have some fun. "Let's play truth or dare!" Piper yelled. There was a courus of groans and sures. "Percy truth or dare?" Piper asked. 'Dare' "Go jump from the second story window onto the trampoline and into the pool." 'Okay.' I ran upstairs and got onto the patio took off my shirt jumped onto the trampoline and into the pool. Why was everyone looking at me and pointing? Crap. I just took off my shirt I looked down and saw all of the scars and bruises.

Piper P.O.V.

"Perce what happened?" I was the first to speak. 'Nothing' "That doesn't look like nothing." He looked at his phone that went off and turned white. 'Got to go bye' then he ran off what was that about?"