Chapter 5

Oh My Gods i want to thank everyone who has read my story 1.5k yeah party i give you all blue cookies!!! Well Enjoy!
-DB77

Annabeth P.O.V.

When Percy left i knew something was wrong so I told everyone i was going home i live right beside Percy. So i was gonna follow him. When I got to the apartment complex . I followed Percy and then I heard muffled voice a slight wimper then a slam! The first thought that came to me was I have to help so I knocked on the door after some colorful language from a male voice. A fat beer belly man opened the door and I saw blood stains on his hand and well everywhere. "Hello is Percy Jackson here?" "No now go away before I call the cops!" The gross man yelled in my face. And with that I left with one thing on my mind is Percy okay and one definite thing Percy is being abused.

--time skip--

I walked to school with Percy he looked horride his hair was sticking up in all directions and he has a purple bruse running along his jaw. So I dragged him off to the side. To the beach. "Are you okay?" 'Yeah fine." "No you arnt let me help you now I know what happened and why did you not tell me." I said with my hands on my hips. 'Umm... I can't tell he killed the last person who knew he killed my mom Annabeth please help." He started to sob in my shoulder. "Hey its okay."I said wiping the tears from his eyes. He looked me dead in the eye and. We both leaned in and this time nobody interrupted. When our lips met sparks flew.