Napkin

Authors Note: Hello! This is my first ever fanfic so please have fun and don't take this too seriously- I promise in the future I'll make more mature writing than just penis and fastfood mascot

You always knew you were a bit of creep when it came to your type. Your past relationships speak for themselves, and many of your crushes are seen as less than satisfactory to the more normal eyes of your peers. You had no shame, but you liked to believe your self awareness balanced it out. You had a taste for the mysterious and misunderstood. Yeah... Makes your mask kink sound way less pathetic.

As soon as you met your boss, you knew he was right up your alley. A cone-head with a slender frame dressed down in a tie and button up, who also happens to be the owner of one of the largest food chains in the US. No self-respecting person would ever aim for this guy. He was perfect.

It was a little strange for him to be so dressed up when working in your local shop, but you can respect his need to do so as a representative. Who were you to complain? Especially when his formal clothes fit him so tight. It's hard to not get distracted, not like it matters, when you're a shitty new cashier who stutters at customers.

"That'll be 4.69. Cash or card?"

"Cash is good."

The older man ripped out some crumbled bills from his chipped leather wallet. He landed the folded dollars into your hand, you try not cringe from the texture. You get a with of musky cologne and cigarettes. Kinda hot. You make sure to smile for him, he returns the look tiredly.

"Thank you, sir. Have a nice day."

"Hold on, shouldn't you have a tip jar upfront?"

"Oh.. haha! The jar broke a day or two ago, haven't gotten a replacement yet. I appreciate the concern," You sigh at the memory of the glass shattering during last week's shift.

"Ah, guess I'll have to forward this personally," The man hands you a 20 with a written napkin note. His number.

You put the napkin into your work apron, trying to hide your embarrassment. You feel like your having an out of body experience, getting flirted with feels so taboo. A firm hold on your shoulder cuts your attention back into the present.

"I'm sorry, sir, are you having a problem? I'm afraid a line is starting to form," Jack's signature smile greets the man, you feel his breath on your neck while he crouches to you and the man's height.

"No problems. Maybe get less handsy with your workers, alright?" The man makes his exit, the bell on the door handle rings your ears. Jack removes his hand from your shoulder, he seems apologetic. In his mind, he must of crossed a line, you almost feel bad for his sudden shame.

"My apologies, Y/N! Was that man bothering you?"

"Nope," You try to make your conversation short, so you don't say things you regret in a technically professional setting. Things like how that man could have been your first date in a while, or how he shouldn't just come up to you so closely with no warning, or how you wouldn't mind him coming closer.

"He handed you something, didn't he?"

"Just a tip. Anything else he gives me isn't your business to know, right?" You shut him down even more and return to work. You wonder how stupid you could make him feel for trying to have this conversation with you.

"Right... You don't have to see me as just your boss you know."
"Strange how interested you are in your worker's personal life."

You hear a small whimper from his throat, he isn't used to such unfriendliness.

"I apologize for the intrusion," you hear faded steps storm down to his office.