Violating

Note: well well well if it isn't my gooners

You don't kiss him. Atleast not right away. You want to, god you want to. You feel your heart beating out of your chest, this is nothing like the night in his office. You didn't have to persuade him, you didn't have him on his knees, and walking out the door wasn't an option. Well, it's always an option, but one a bit harder to achieve in his own bed.

It was so quiet. It wasn't comforting, but it wasn't like the type of silence you see in a horror movie before a jumpscare.

"I'm sorry."

"...For what? What's wrong?"

"I don't think I love you."

"..."

"But I like you. I like you a lot. Enough I want to do this, enough where I catch myself spending too much time just thinking about your stupid face. You make me feel safe. But... I can't love you. Not yet. And I'm sorry. I know it hurts and I'm sorry."

He holds your face in his hand, and caresses your cheek lightly with his thumb. He kisses your forehead, and smiles in a way that makes you want punch him. He shouldn't love you, he shouldn't just forgive you for that. He should be upset, at the very least tell you to leave his bedroom. But he doesn't. He just looks at you.

You kiss him, you hope it atleast will wipe the smile off his face. He uses both hands to hold your face now, like he is scared you'll break if he doesn't. It's probably the softest kiss you've ever had while straddling a man's lap half naked. You wrap your arms around his neck, tightening your legs around him. You feel his lips stutter.

"Just, sit still for me, okay Jack?"

"..I-I don't know if I can do that."

"You know how to listen to the orders. Be a good boy and let me use you, okay?"

He freezes with that line. Honest relationship talk is fun and all, but dick comes first. You close your arms more snuggly around him, forcing the kiss deeper. He is struggling, his legs spasm from keeping them so still as you grind onto his crotch. He is practically drooling from his mouth, he pulls you away catching his breath.

"P-please let me.."

"Hm? What's wrong, baby?"

"Hands.. Let me hold y-you please.."

"What did I say about staying still? You can't listen to me?"

"Hngh... Please Y/N.. just your waist please I won't.. I won't move anymo-ore please.."

"Hmm... Fine. No excuses after that."

He nods his head frantically, his hands land on your waist. He doesn't even push you don't on you, he just caresses your waist like he wants to contribute. God, you need to fuck him. You unclip his belt, throwing it off to the side of the room. Your hands rummage through his pants like a rabid animal. You unbutton them and throw them to the same side as his belt.

"You really love me, hm?"

"Yes-Yes- Yes, I do.."

You laugh in his face. You can't help how selfish you're being, you want to hear him plead for you over and over, till your ears are ringing. How pathetic he has become. It's sick, yet it's so satisfying.

You slip your hands down his boxers, his legs already shaking. He has got to have some weird shame kink, their is no reason for a man to be this desperate after you reject him. He tries to buck into your hand, only hesitantly remembering the orders you gave him.

"You're so eager."

"I..I'm sorry."

"It's cute," Your smile is sadistic.

He groans as you stroke him, pulling his boxers off his frame. The girth of his member never seizes to stop you dead in your tracks. Still, you were familiar enough with it to continue the game you're making him play into.

Your towel is already long gone, somewhere on his ridiculously clean floors. His eyes trace over your whole body, it's humiliating how his gaze flows over you. You're sure your eyes match his, so you can't bring yourself to yell at him to cut it out.

He snaps out of it when he sees you preparing yourself to take him. It's a strange sight, the same person who acts so dominating is now fingering themselves to take his cock. You don't feel too much embarrassment, knowing it doesn't matter to him. Dominant, submissive, he will take what you give him and thank you profusely.

"Do you need help..?"

"What did I tell you about not touching me?"

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing."

He of course, tried to apologize again, before cutting himself off.  He's so desperate, it makes you feel bad. Like he's been kicked to the ground, but you know he doesn't deserve your pity. He's been handed enough in his life, and he is still getting off from this, so you'll be as mean as you want.

You release your fingers from yourself, only to stick them in Jacks mouth. His eyes widen before obediently licking them clean. His eyes are half lidded, looking up at you with all the admiration in the world.

You sit on his lap, adjusting his tip to meet your entrance. Your hands meet his shoulders, he looks like he's going to cum just from the sight. You sink yourself down on him, a slight sting meeting your insides. Your eyes wince, you move your hips to help him fit in you better.

His hands caress your waist, his touch is comforting, much nicer than what you've given him. It pisses you off enough to start bouncing on his cock. His hands stiffen, but he keeps them in place. You aren't even embarrassed by your gasps everytime you're filled, it's nothing compared to sounds he is making.

"So fucking good.. so good.."

He acts like a needy dog while you use him. In intimate moments like these, you tend to get into your own head. This time, it was a day dream. You imagine your life in this place, by his side. The comfort you'd feel for the rest of your life... you'd never have to work, to worry, to think.

You've seen how brain dead people can get over money. You don't consider yourself an angel, in fact you act shallow in practically most parts of your life, but to give yourself up to that materialistic world is a fate you refuse to fall to.

You speed up, trying to silence your own head. His head twitching while inside you, you feel so much and yet still not enough. You expect to hear more of his adorable blabbering, but instead you hear small grunts. You finally focus your eyes onto his. He looks worried.

You close your eyes painfully shut. Why did this always have to be so weird?