The Good Part

Note: Congrats, you finally made it to the smut chapter! the reader is ment to be gender neutral, but I imagine it would be easiest to insert yourself in with afab readers. If you would like to skip over this chunk, I'd recommend going about 2 chapters into the future, since this is only part one of it! Have fun! :)

Love is hard. Love takes time, it takes risk, it takes a lot things out of a person. Especially if it were with your boss, someone you had to see everyday. To be in love so consistently had to be exhausting. It wasn't possible.

Now, sex? Sex is possible. People have sex all the time, even casual friends have sex. Sex didn't need time, you could have sex right now if you wanted to. You liked the man who's chest you laid in. You had a crush on him, a crush that easily didn't have to go further than that. A crush that could be resolved if you just took what you wanted tonight.

You held yourself closer to him. You don't touch him often, in fact, you've trained him like a dog to think touching you was wrong. You only realized this when you see his arms hovering over you, he is not sure what do with them. It was pathetic. And a little cute.

"Y/N? Did you hurt you head?" He chuckles to himself, desperately trying to find a way to get you back to normal. To ignore him again. How can you get him to be more comfortable? Flatter him, he loves that.

"Hm.. No. You just feel nice," You hide your eyes so you can't see his reaction. If this doesn't work, you're quitting, and maybe moving across the world. Maybe change your name, and never step into a Jack in the box again. You could never handle trying to seduce your boss and failing in the process. Maybe this was a mistake.

"Oh- I.. uhh.. Are you tired?"

"...You're shaking. I want you to stop being so scared of me."

"What?" He lightly pushes you off of him so he can look in your eyes as you talk.

"How mean do you think I am? Do you get nervous around me because im the only one who doesn't kiss the ground you walk on?"

"Y-Y/N.."

"Or are you nervous for a different reason?"

He puts his hands out to defend himself, but it's clear he can't think of anything to say. Jack, a company tyrant, was too shy to speak to you. You could work with that, he talks too much anyways.

"Do you ever think about it? Do you ever see me working and wish you could pull me into your office? Wish you could bend me over on the desk and-"

"I wouldn't! I mean I.. I .."

You walk back into him, putting one hand on his shoulder and another on his chest. He was rather taller than you, but his current demeanor was making him fold over to your size.

"It's okay if you have. I don't mind."

You put a hand to his face, he hides his face into it. He looks light headed, he is getting overwhelmed.

"Hmm.. poor Jack. Such a hardworking man, just trying to do his best..."

You lean close to his ear, preparing for your next words.

"Do you think you could work hard for me?"

He pushes his head into your neck, you finally feel his arms rest around your waist. His head nods a small yes.

"Such a sweet boy. You wanna take me somewhere more private?"

He mumbles into your neck before he lifts you up with ease. Not exactly what you meant, but you'd be lying if his strength doesn't impress you. He's oddly gentle for what should be just a casual one night stand. He must do this with a lot of dates then, a way to make them swoon over him. It only works a little on you. He unlocks the door to his office, and sits you down in his chair. What you don't expect is him to kneel down in front of you.