chapter 1

chapter 1

"prove it."

"prove what?" eddy asked, nuzzling brett's neck gently.

"that you love me," brett replied. not knowing where the confidence came from, brett placed his thumb under eddy's chin, lifting it up so that they were at eye level. he traced eddy's full, strong jaw and the bridge of his nose, then let his hand fall to the side.

brett barely had a moment to process the glint in eddy's eyes as eddy's lips came crashing down on his, his tongue fighting its way into brett's mouth. all of a sudden, eddy pulled back, leaving the both of them breathless and brett's lips throbbing slightly. "was that enough proof?" eddy whispered, a smirk playing on his face.

what a fucking tease.

"not nearly enough. let me show you how it's done," brett replied, flipping them over so that eddy was against the wall. he placed one palm on the wall to protect eddy from his weight, then kissed him slowly, letting his other hand toy with eddy's cheeks, and then his hair. tugging on it gently, brett began to deepen the kiss, forcing their bodies to get impossibly closer, so there was not a sliver of space in between them. he slid his tongue further in, earning a deep growl from eddy that sent vibrations across his chest. brett spread his legs slightly wider, so their hips were pressed up against each other. as if eddy was reading his mind, he traced his hands to brett's back all the way down to the back of his thighs, then lifted brett up, while brett latched himself onto eddy. he broke off the kiss, both of them panting hard against each other.

"i think it's time we take this lesson elsewhere, master yang," eddy managed out, pushing himself off the wall and carrying brett to their bedroom. he nudged the door open with his shoulder, brett clearly too occupied with drawing circles on eddy's flexed but lean muscles to notice where they were headed. when they reached the edge of the bed, eddy paused, letting brett realise where he was - in eddy's arms, hovering over the bed.

 "no, no, don't drop me-" brett shrieked, just as eddy tossed him onto the bed. clambering in after him, they both rolled on the bed in giggles, and once the waves of laughter subsided, eddy paused, drinking in the view next to him.

a breathless and slightly pink brett, half his faced basked in an orange glow from the last rays of sunshine that filtered in through the window.

"you're beautiful," eddy breathed, tracing a thumb over brett's pink lips.

"hmm..." brett purred, looking up at him through his lashes, looking like a docile deer. 

"won't you say it back?" eddy teased, letting his fingers slide up and down brett's neck.

"you need to give me more of a reason to," brett replied, not skipping a beat.

now it was eddy's turn to teach brett a lesson. he placed kisses all across brett's face, from his forehead to his closed eyes, pecking his way down to brett's nose and giving him a soft, feather-like kiss on the lips. he then trailed his way down brett's neck and let his hands slip under brett's shirt, gently stroking his belly, and all of a sudden, quickly escalated into tickling brett, watching with a devious smile as brett helplessly flailed and arched his back under him. 

"stop, stop, please, i'll- ahh!" brett collapsed into another heap of giggles as eddy's violinst fingers raced their way across brett's abdomen. "you'll what, hm?" eddy whispered in brett's ear, stopping momentarily, only to hear brett's answer. "i'll tell you i- that i-" brett stammered as eddy continued to tickle him. "hm?" eddy questioned again, this time raising his hands above brett as a threat to start tickling him again.

"arghh, okay! i- i love you," brett sputtered out, burying his face into the crook of eddy's neck.

although this was not the first time that they had exchanged these words, it still filled eddy with a warm, glow-y feeling in his chest as he smiled down at brett. this, he thought, is what i live for.