chapter 3 - [maid-brett part 2]

chapter 3

"damn, i can't believe i've degraded to wearing maid costumes on youtube," brett sighed, trying to place his hands in his pockets before realising - goddamnit, he didn't have pockets.

eddy threw his head back, laughing. "why be a musician when you can simply wear costumes all day?" something about eddy's deep, rich laugh made brett's chest tighten, his fingers aching to touch the other's skin. "you really were serious about this," brett said, gesturing down to the rest of his body. "i swear, i didn't think you would actually buy it."

"well, we promised the viewers," eddy shrugged. "editor-san promised the viewers, not me! she changed the numbers!" brett shrieked, in defence. "hey, you're not one to complain," eddy chided. "you just had to wear it and dance in front of a camera. meanwhile, i had to go and actually buy the costume," eddy said, burying his head in his hands as he remembered the embarrassment of buying the costume.

in one step, brett closed the distance in between them. "well, wasn't it worth it?" he asked, placing his hands on the taller man's waist. eddy let his hands fall to the small of brett's back, and gently placed a kiss on brett's forehead. "hmm," eddy purred, "it was." eddy's hands came up to touch either side of brett's face, trailing whiskers on his cheeks. "i can't tell whether the outfit needs whiskers or not," eddy remarked. "they might go well with the ears," eddy added, reaching up to flick one of them. "are you saying that just to get me in the costume again, but with whiskers next time?" brett asked. "maybe," shrugged eddy, a smirk beginning to decorate his face. "i wouldn't mind you in this costume again."

eddy placed another kiss on brett's forehead, and then bent his head slightly to give a peck on brett's nose. brett breathed eddy's scent, minty and sharp, relishing in eddy's body warmth that engulfed brett. "hey," brett said suddenly, "did you switch off the camera?" this wasn't the first time they had to crop scenes out before sending the footage off to editor-san, and if eddy kept kissing him after each of their videos, it certainly wouldn't be the last. eddy pulled away, turning to face the camera, and after double-checking that it was switched off - thank god - he pulled brett back in.

"do you remember the video that started it all?" eddy asked. 

"how could i forget," brett replied, deadpan. "i remember the tiktok too," brett grumbled, recalling how he was interrupted during one practice session, by a shrill screech of "breeeett" from eddy. brett had rushed in, thinking eddy had hurt himself (or the violin), only to find a giggling eddy sprawled on the bed, airpods in his ear as he had laughed at something on his phone. "what happened?" brett had asked, and received no response except for an airpod stuffed into his ear, only to hear the "ichi ni san, nya arigatou" sound blasting in his ears. "brett," eddy had gasped out in between sniggers, "that's what i want you to do! for my birthday!" brett had taken a step back, pulling the airpod out and crossing his hands. "no fucking way," he had growled, but pouting eddy was simply too much to resist, and so he had let himself be pulled down onto the bed, peppering eddy's body with kisses, practice now long forgotten... and the rest was a pleasured blur.

and now in the present, here brett was, in a fucking maid costume, dancing for eddy.

"thanks for the birthday gift," eddy whispered, "i really loved it."

"just you be careful," brett teased, "i'll make you pay."