Please Meet my Characters

I have had the privilege of living with two ladies that inspired the characters of Monica and Teri. For the last six years I watched how hard Monica or as I know her Monique, fight for Naterie or as you all know her as Teri. The troubles of this story is just a fraction of what these two ladies endured.

Between court cases, physical attacks, and destroying our careers, I stood by these two sisters. I watched Monique put her life on hold as she took in Naterie at the young age of 21. We were babies fighting for babies. Lawyers laughed at us, the Department of Children and Families challenged us. Therapists warned us that we were not ready, after all this time I still don't feel like I am ready.

I may not be the best for you two. I made so many mistakes. But thank you for allowing me to be a part of your story.

Thank you for all the trust given to me and for loving me through the melt downs. Thank you for teaching me how to forgive and teaching me patience. Thank you for choosing me as your protector.

And most of all, thank you for sharing your dreams and yes your rainbow jelly beans.

Special thanks to all of my readers who finished the story. As requested, here are some 6 character facts.

Characters

Monique does have an irrational fear of ladybugs, and I personally believe Teri told that dream story where Monique was eaten alive to bother her.

The relationship with Elliotes and his siblings is mirrored off of my relationships with my siblings. Elliotes is not mirrored off of me. 

Courtney was Teri's teacher's name in prekindergarten, and the relationship she had with Monica in the story was the real relationship that she had with Monique. Band jokes and all.  

All of the Gods mentioned in this story, besides Elliotes, are actual Greek Gods. Elliotes name was created from a stuffed elephant that Teri has as well as the Mexican Corn Elote. 

Willard is a combination of two guys that I personally hate. 

Events

Every dream mentioned in the story was a dream Teri talked about.

Teri tends to free animals at terrible times and locations, so yes there have been a few loose animal incidents.

Monique did run through the neighborhood park with Teri almost every weekend. I hated going.

Teri was never kidnapped. However, there were two times when two different people tried to take her from us. The first time we played nice and the second time we got a little vicious with the process.

There was no Daddy-Daughter Dance. Teri just went through a phase where she asked me for a dad every day for a week. She said she needed it for a dance that I later found out did not exist.

100 Star Special

Both girls agreed to do a Q&A for the 100 Star Special. So, if you have any questions you want them to ask about this story please ask here. Otherwise, I shall torture them myself.

Also, the story was changed a lot at the last second, however, I do have the original deleted epilogue. I will post it after I get kicked out of the ONC.