Prologue: Her

This takes place in aroun end of 2018-2019
Nagi POV

"Now that the rankings have been updated, one lucky striker has been chosen to be managed under Aiko Sakura, the epitome of Japanese Athlete popularity."- Ego Jinpachi
His statement caused a major stir amongst all the strikers present.

"Who???", I whispered to Reo
"WHAT DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK??? WHO DO YOU NOT KNOW AIKO SAKURA, HER OLYMPIC CROWNING MOMENT WAS LITERALLY ALL OVER THE INTERNET."- Reo exclaimed.
"Olympic?", I asked confused
" Yep she's the 2018 figure skating Olympic champion. She's the youngest skater to ever win the Olympics, at age 15.", "she's world champion too, she's the first woman to ever land the 4Lz 4F, 4S and 4lo", reo added.
" So what's a figure skater doing at a soccer/football project?? I mean there's no correlation right?"

Ego seemed to hear my question and responded, " You may be asking what a skater can offer to you guys, well let me enlighten you morons. Your value as an athlete is not limited to your soccer/football skills, your brand name and worth as a person contributes to your value too. Aiko Sakura, who is younger than most of you here, has a value of 10.9 billion yen (80million USD) that's more than 100x higher than the top rank in blue lock. Meaning, all of your valued added together would not even reach her feet. That's what she can offer, your worth as a person would skyrocket the moment you are associated with her. And one lucky person here has been handpicked by her to be managed under her."

"And it is.... NAGI SEISHIRO BL RANK 2"

Huh, me? What?

" OMG NAGI YOU LUCKY BASTARD" - Bachira

"Congrats Nagi"- Reo & Isagi

" Urm can you guys get off me first, I'm not a tree and it's hard to breathe." - I said as they hugged me like sloths.

" Now I have to show you a mandatory documentary of her as requested by the Japanese Sports Association."

" Hello everyone I am Aiko Sakura, Stella, I'm a figure skater for Japan and I train right here at Toronto Cricket and Curling club." - Sakura in a the video said

The video switches to her on the ice while announcer rave about her.
" She's Japan's new Golden Child"
" Talent like hers comes once in a millennium. I mean when are we ever gonna see someone like Sakura Aiko come around again."
"FIRST WOMAN TO LAND THE QUAD SALCHOW"
"YOUNGEST TO EVER LAND A QUAD, AGE 13"
" FIRST WOMAN TO LAND THE QUAD FLIP"
"FIRST WOMAN TO EVER LAND THE QUAD LUTZ"
"AT 15 YEARS OF AGE, SHE BECOMES THE YOUNGEST SKATER TO EVER ACHIEVE THE SUPER SLAM, FIRST IN JAPAN."

And it switches to her talking in an interview.
"Figure skating is my life, I don't know what I'll be without it."
"Winning is first place, everything else is losing."
"I'm glad to be Aiko Sakura"

.
.
.
.
.

Okay so that's the prologue hehe
Tell me our opinions and ideas for the story mkay cos I haven't really mapped it out. Some of the sentences used to describe her is inspired or directly taken from Yuzuru Hanyu and Alexandra Trusova.