Chapter 1: Touch

No one's POV

Place: in dorm rooms or whatever they're called.

Everyone sat in a circle while nagi sat in the middle. It almost seemed like an interrogation.

"So nagi, you really don't know anything about her?", someone started off.

" Ya, it's like the tenth time you're asking me that", he said confused and slightly annoyed.

" Well I'm sorry I just didn't think someone especially a Japanese person wouldn't know who Stella is, I mean, even my grandma knows her and she's like what 85? and before you can defend yourself, EVEN ISAGI KNOWS I MEAN MAN LITERALLY ONLY WATCHES SOCCER/FOOTBALL  and he knows ", one of them exclaimed.

" Since you don't know her and she's gonna manage you, imma just show you a video on her.", Reo said.
"OH OH, SHOW HIM THE OLYMPIC FREE SKATE ONE, THAT WAS LEGENDARY!!!"- Bachira added excitedly. Everyone cheered at bachiras statement while poor nagi was so confused.

*Video starts now*

Music that she'll skate to:

"Everyone welcome back to the 2018 PyeongChang Olympics women's single free skate, Sakura Aiko will skate next." - One of the announcers said. "She's first coming into the free skate with a world record short program score of 87.36. She has 3 Quads planned in this program and if she lands them, she'll be the first woman to ever land a quad at the Olympics. At just 15 years of age, she's the youngest skater at this event yet shocked the world when she beat 2017 world champion Evgenia Medvedeva to win the Grand Prix finals." " She's so excited to watch."

They said as Sakura was taking position on the ice.

*Music Starts*

She starts of with a uncertain look.
She flails her arms and skates perfectly to the music. Till the lyric, " Relentless you survive~"

"OPENING WITH A QUAD SALCHOW, PERFECTLY LANDED"
She jumped into the air and landed a 4S right on the beat. As the music becomes more intense, she changes her expression to one of confidence and exuded a dominant aura.

"Next comes a Triple Axel"-commentator
"LEGENDS NEVER DIE~" Right at the start of the chorus she readied herself into a 3A takeoff position.
"LANDED PERFECTLY" Stella smirked as she exited from the jump. "Next up a 3A-3T jump combination, PERFECT LANDING, HER GRADE OF EXECUTION WILL GO THROUGH THE ROOF!!!"
As the chorus was reaching its end, she goes into a spin combination, ending it off with a biellmann

 "Next up a 3A-3T jump combination, PERFECT LANDING, HER GRADE OF EXECUTION WILL GO THROUGH THE ROOF!!!"As the chorus was reaching its end, she goes into a spin combination, ending it off with a biellmann

*That's how it looks like for those wondering*

The music approaches the second chorus. "Next up is a triple Lutz" And Stella leapt into the air, yet something was off. "OMG HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, SHE ADDED A ROTATION TO THE JUMPING MAKING IT A QUAD LUTZ." "FIRST WOMAN TO EVER JUMP THE 4lz, HOW LEVEL HEADED MUST SHE BE RIGHT NOW TO MAKE SPLIT DECISIONS LIKE THAT."

After executed the trick perfectly, Stella smirked to herself as she thought about the commentators and spectators reaction to it.  ' It must be something like: how does she do that, first woman to land the quad Lutz, omg', the thought of it amused her.

She stepped into a step sequence. Moving perfectly to the music while performing one of the most technically difficult step sequences, ending it off with an ina bauer.

*For reference*

*For reference*

imma just skip this part cos I'm lazy but basically she jumps another quad, 4F, another step sequence and 2 more spin combination.

She strikes the ice right at the last beat with the ending pose being here reaching up to the skies.

"A phenomenal performance was what she just gave, it wasn't a competition routine but an artform"
"So technically difficult yet it doesn't take away the artistic aspect of the performance. Her technical score far beyond what I can imagine and she's just 15, still has so much potential. If we are talking about the future, my money would be on Stella, what on earth is she going to be like in 5 years.", Tara Lipinski exclaimed (I don't wanna keep writing commentator so I'm just going to use her)
"I mean people call her the next Yuna Kim or the female version of Yuzuru Hanyu for a reason. Her immense talent accompanied by her skill to perform at 120% will definitely play a key role into her future. I can say with confidence that she's going to break the world record, it's only a matter of how much she'll break it by."

Stella skates to the exit of the ice after bowing to the audience, hugging her coach, Brian Orser. "You did amazing, I'm proud of you", he said to her. And Stella grinned happily at him. They went to the Kiss & Cry to await for the scores.

"The Score Please, Sakura Aiko has earned in the free program, 185.64.
She has earned a total score of  273.00 and is currently in first place."

Stella stared at the scores in shock and screamed while she hugged her coach and bowed to the audience again.

"Next to skate, Alina Zagitova"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"The score please, Evgenia Medvedeva has earned in the free program 156.65. She has earned a total score of 238.26. She currently in 3rd place."
Stella claps for her senior as she sat in the middle of the backstage area. The score board is shown on the TV backstage, Stella saw her name at the top. "I'm first?", she turned to Alina, "I'm first?", stella said in disbelief while Alina nodded her head smiling at her. "Oh my god, Oh my god!!" (I'm summoning fanyus), she exclaimed.

She was last to step back on ice as her name would be announced last for the victory ceremony. When her name was announced, she stepped on the ice and waved at the audience with a huge smile on her face as her free skate music played in the background. She hugged the 2 other skaters who won 2nd and 3rd then took her place in the middle of the podium.

*Video ends*

"So, what do you think of her nagi?", isagi asked
"Her touch", nagi said mesmerized.
"Huh touch???", the others said confused.

"She gave the music a touch of her."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If y'all can't tell, I drew lots of inspiration from yuzuru hanyu aka GOAT OF FIGURE SKATING, check him out if you haven't, he's amazing. Do tell me if you find this too cringe and tell me how to fix it so that I can improve this story.

Mkay that's it bye~~~