Chapter 2: Feels

Author's Notes: The name Stella will  be used when describing her as a skater. Sakura will be used in daily life.

No one's POV

Suddenly, the large screen in the room turned on. And what would you know, it's Ego. "Sorry to  interrupt your fanboying.", he said. 

"But I have to inform you that those who have been chosen by her will have to move out of this facility into the mansion right next to the building. And yes, you will be provided with gourmet food there. So nagi, pack your bags right now. You will be escorted to her place.",  Ego continued.

"Ah what a hassle~", nagi sighed.

INTERLUDE~~~~ (while reo helps nagi pack his stuff)

Nagi exited the limo with his bags and was in awe as he took in the view of the mansion 

^^what it looks like

"Woah its so much bigger than Reo's. Wait, where are you going????", he asked as he saw the car drive off without telling him anything. While confused, Nagi walked up to the gate of the mansion and to his surprise, it opened. 

"HI!!, You must be Nagi Seishiro right? Don't be surprised, it opened because your features are already updated into the security system.", Sakura popped out right infront of Nagi's face. 

Nagi blushed as the pretty girl's face was an inch away from his.  A bright and warm aura surrounded the girl as her smile, in Nagi's opinion, was blinding.

"Is there something on my face?", the girl asked, showing off her big doe eyes. That's when Nagi realised that he had been staring at her for a good ten minutes. Flustered, he asked, "No, i was wondering where i would stay."

"Ohh, I'll show you to your room and give you a tour of the house later.", her gentle  and soothing voice enters Nagi's ears and he felt that he was in heaven and the person in front of  him was an angel.

Timeskip~~~~

Nagi had settled in his room and laid on the soft comfortable kings size bed. He thought to himself, " Ahh, that was so embarrassing...." as he remembered  what happened at the gate. He was curious about the girl he saw earlier so he went on to the internet to find out stuff about her.

He stumbled upon a video  of her in this show called, 'Skate Moms' (Yes inspired by Dance Moms). And the first thing he saw when he clicked on the video was her then coach and a mom in the show yelling at each other about her biased treatment to Stella.

"HOW ABOUT BEING A ROLE MODEL?!?! I HAVE HEARD YOU SAY TO HER, TO THAT LITTLE 9 YEAR OLD GIRL, NO ONE WILL BE HAPPY FOR YOU, EVERYONE'S JUST JEALOUS OF YOU!!", a mom shouted at the coach. (lets just say her name is abby, im too lazy to change it)

"YOU ARE LOOK AT YOU!"

"NO WE'RE NOT. YOU HAVE SABOTAGED MY DAUGHTER!"

Nagi went out of the video right then and there, he didn't see the point in watching 2 middle aged woman scream at each other.  He scrolled down and clicked on a video showing angst edits of her. 

There were many shots of her crying in those edits and at one point, there was one of her shouting, "This competition ruined my life!! This just isn't fair!!". There were also many showing Abby screaming in her face. The one that hit him the hardest was the, "Please lord, make me the biggest star the world has ever known, so that I'll make it far far away from this place." audio while it showed her crying face and switched to her jumping up the podium and receiving her Olympic Gold Medal. 

After that, Nagi was intrigued by her and wondered why there was such a huge difference in her demeanor from earlier and in the videos he saw. He researched more about her as she gave him the feels of a broken doll.

A/N: this  chapter is  shorter than the prev one cos i wanted a separate chapter for her backstory. If you do find Sakura too fake just know that it's intentional.

Mkayyy i'm gonna write the next chapter now. Please vote for this story if you like it!!!!