~ Chapter 00 ~

(❀)
Part zero,

" 여정의 첫 발걸음 "
...

" 여정의 첫 발걸음 "

-

Once upon a time, there were seven nations within the lands of Teyvat, each with their rulers to look after them.

Mondstadt, the city of wind and freedom once governed by Barbatos, but now under the care of the knights of favonius. Some often question how a nation could be such a lack of rules or laws to abide by. Even today, there are said to be no pure descendants of the ancient god left in the lands. But due to being free of shakles for so long, its citizens ceased to understand the true meaning of freedom.

Liyue, harbor of stone and contract ruled over by Morax many eras ago- but now under the care of emperor Zhongli. He still rules the throne with his adepti, a group of his hand picked politicians and generals even after the passing of his late fiancé Guizhong. The city is famous for being one of the most used trading point in the entirety of Teyvat.

Inazuma, the eternal kingdom of thunder now ruled under the iron fist of Raiden Kunikuzushi, the crown prince of Raiden Ei. The nation is now on lockdown because of a mysterious disease flowing through Teyvat.. Or at least, that's what they know of.

Sumeru, the rainforest of lore whose crown is now passed onto lesser lord Kusanali. Her mother, better known as Greater lord Rukkadevata has deceased. The nation suffers from an unknown sickness known as the Eleazar, unable to be cured by even the most skilled doctors all around the seven.

Fontaine, the land of justice. Watched over by Lady Furina who seeks to judge all other rulers. There is a prophecy roaming around the nation- that one day, the citizens of Fontaine shall become one with the mellowing water that will swallow everything whole. Leaving only the descendant of the hydro god to weep on her throne alone.

Natlan, nation of fire and war that is held by Murata. Is their title as the land of blood and tears simply a cover to hide the truth?

Snezhnaya. The prime home of ice and frost, once known as the land of love. Reined over by the Tsaritsa who no longer has love left for her people. But in the end, nor do they have any left for her. It is known across Teyvat as the most technology evolved nation of all seven.

Well, the rest if for you to find out yourself.

Tell me, has any of the said nations caught your interest? Oh, Inazuma you say..?

That's a relief, since that is where you will begin your adventures.
The previous shogun and her wife has now stepped down from the throne, passing it onto their crown son. But who has expected him to be such a loveless ruler? Now, no one can stop his heart within raging storms set for what no one but himself knows.

Dear traveling doctor, I truly wish you all my luck. Trust me when I say you will need it much, much more than me.

Now I will give you a chance to back away from this. No one shall blame you, after all, many had perished on this journey to stop our tyrant ruler.

The one before you has failed. Will you follow her footprints of where she left off?

...

.......

..

.....

I will admit, you're the most stubborn of them all so far. Well then, off you go little one. A new fate waits for you to pick up your pace.

----
IM BACK AND IM ALIVE