my soulmate (smut)

I came home as didn't see Jenna.

Jenna hello? Where are you I yelled
I decided to be quiet as I heard quiet moans.
I sighed in relief knowing she was home.As  I didn't think much of it I decided to walk in our room.
SHIT YOU SCARED ME Jenna said as she covered herself whit the blankets.
What are you doing? I questioned
Nothing important but..can you like....leave Jenna said starting to look around the room in embarrassment.
We're litterally dating babe. I said to Jenna.
Yes but its embarrasing to get caught by your girl. Jenna said
I can watch,I smirked at Jenna.

I sat down next to the bed as I removed the blankets of Jenna completly exposing her.

Jenna started touching herself as she started moaning out my name softly.
She gently grabbed my hand and kniped in it as she pushed her fingers inside of her.
A while later I saw she took out a vibrator to like rub on your clit.
Where did you get that? I asked Jenna
I buyed it Jenna answered. as she pulled the vibrator in, and gently started rubbing herself whit it.
Let me help I said to Jenna, as I took the vibrator and opened Jenna her legs as I started pleasuring Jenna as I watched her hold in her moans
Don't hold back baby I said to Jenna as she started letting out moans.
I holded the vibrator still on her clit whitout moving it which makes the sensation 10x more extreme.
Jenna arched her back as she started yelping out my name.

FUCK FUCK Jenna moaned loudly as her legs began to shake.
Cum for me baby I said to Jenna
IM SO FUCKING CLOSE Jenna moaned and whinned out.
As she reached her climax she became a moaning mess, her legs began to shake harshly as she moaned the loudest she's ever done.
She pinched her eyes closed and her mouth flew open and she letted out a final loud whinne as she came.
I started moving around on her clit to make sure she rode of her orgasm, as I did she letted out soft shocks coming from her middle part.

Jenna layed there like she runned a marathon.
You okay bae? I asked Jenna as I pulled away the vibrator and layed next to her.
That was extreme bub Jenna said.
I'm so sorry if I hurt you or something I said back to Jenna.
No you didn't hurt me I just never had that of a extreme orgasm Jenna said back.
I looked at her private part in lust as I saw the wetness on her part.
Jenna quickly noticed and didn't hesitate and said. Lick it
Am I allowed tho since the harsh treatment I said to Jenna.
Yeah but do it slow please I still needa recover from this Jenna said jokingly.
I giggled as I went down on her and started licking her gently.

I looked at her while licking her gently seeing her laying there whit her eyes closed and letting out soft moans as she enjoying the feeling.
You like that bub? I said as I kept going.
Jenna nodded yes as she kept enjoying the feeling.
I love you tho I said to Jenna while licking her softly as I gently massaged  her thights.
I love you to Jenna moaned out as she looked at me.
Bubba come cuddle now Jenna said to me.
Ofcourse bub, I said as I layed next to her.
Jenna pulled her head onto my chest

I looked at jenna and rubbed her head as I thought to myself,
Why does she have to be so cute im so grateful to have her.

(This was a cute chapter im not gonna lie)