club (smut)

You and Jenna are at the club whit your friends.

Damn its really cool in here. I said as I walked in whit Jenna and our friend's.
Let's get a drink. Jenna asked to our friends as we got a drink we soon noticed a girl walking to me.
Oh hey my name Is Brooklyn. She said to me.
Oh nice to meet you brooklyn! These are my friends and my girlfriend Jenna.
Hey guys! She said.
Everyone Said hey back.
It's been 2 hours and suddently the girl becomes very touchy.

So what do you like to do in your free time? Brooklyn asks to get to know me more as she started to touch my arms.
Oh I really like going to starbucks or chill. I said not noticing she is touching me.
Oh thats really cool. She said as she moved her hand to my waist getting closer to my middle.
Uh Brooklyn? I said.
Don't mind me keep talking. She said.
I started getting uncomfy.
Jenna noticed as she joined in on us.
What is going on here? Jenna asks.
Nothing. Brooklyn said as she walked away.
Oh wait till we get home. Jenna said as she took my hand and we started partying forgetting about Brooklyn.
Later as we went home.

Jenna didn't think as she took my hand and dragged me to the bedroom.
I didn't think you would actually do it I said as she pushed me on the bed.
Your gonna get it so bad right now. Jenna said as she removed both of our clothes.
I layed on the bed as she went ontop of me and started to finger me.
I started letting put soft moans in pleasure as she suddently stopped fingering me and pulled both of our parts together slowly grinding on me.
Is this what you want huh? Jenna moaned out softly.
F-fuck. I moaned out as Jenna started going faster and faster as she took my neck and slightly choked me as she was still grinding.
Jenna then got of me as she went down and started biting on my clit and starter to finger me really fast.
FUCK. I screamed out.
Don't you dare to cum. Jenna said as she kept going.
My legs started to shake.
If you cum im gonna make sure you cum more then 10 times young lady. Jenna said as she kept going.
I-i-i-i. I moaned out as I tried to hold it in but it didn't.
I looked at Jenna as I saw Jenna smirking as she pulled her fingers inside of me fast as she started going 10x faster.
JENNA I CANT. I moaned out.
Jenna didn't listen as she kept going.
I started to become like a moaning machine.
1 hour later.
MHM MOMMY.  I moaned out as I came harshly for the last time.
Such a good girl. Jenna said as she started to lick the juices of her fingers and my part.
Damn Jenna I didn't know you can be jealous that hard. I said out of breath.
Well surprise then. Jenna said as she layed next to me.
Did I hurt you? Jenna said.
No baby I loved it its just I never came that much at once so it's kinda special but I loved it.
Jenna started cuddling me.
I love you. Jenna said.
I love you to. I said back to Jenna as we both fell asleep cuddling