proposal (pt 2)

Me and Jenna are in our hotel since the marriage is gonna be in Coachella
And now this is the last time we will see each other before the marriage.

"I'm gonna miss you tho" Jenna said holding my waist from the back while I was putting on my makeup.
"Me to babe but don't worry I will see you tonight" I said turning around.
"Mhm okay" Jenna said as she gave me a kiss.
"You should also get ready cuz its almost time" I said.
"Oh yeah I will" Jenna said as she got ready.
The crew got inside as we both got separated from each other.
"So nervous?" Emma said as we reached the makeup room.
"Kinda Jenna wil be beauitful I know that" I said.
"You wil also be beautiful dont worry" Emma said comforting me.
"I'm actually thinking will Jenna wear like a woman suit or a dress" I said confused.
"Probs a suit because Jenna is more like a tomboy to be honest" Emma said as the guy for makeup walked in.
"Hey guys I am (a name) and I will do your makeup for your big day madam" the guy said as I sat down as he did my makeup.
After 2 hours the makeup was done as I went out to find my dress.
Meanwhile whit Jenna.
"Okay so we have 2 options which you chose to choose between which is this suit or this dress" the dresser said.
"Mhmmm" Jenna said thinking.
"I look hotter in suits so let's do that" Jenna said laughing as the others also busted out laughing.
"Ooh that means you will kinda be the man of the relationship" the dresser giggles.
"Probably" Jenna said.
We both got ready for the marriage as it was almost time.
"Damn I'm nervous" I said to Emma.
"Don't worry you will be amazing but I need to go to yall's fam and friends because I can't stay in here" Emma said.
"Mhm okay" I said.
"Your gonna do amazing" Emma said as she gave me one last hug as she left.
I took one deep breath as I knew Jenna was already standing there.
"Are you ready?" The dresser said waiting to open the blinds.
I nodded yes to the dresser as she opened it as I walked towards Jenna.
Jenna saw me as her eyes started to fill whit water as I arrived to her standing infront of her.
The man started talking.
"y/n (last name) do you take Jenna Marie Ortega as your wife?" (Sorry if this isn't how a marriage goes because I didn't experience it yet😭)
"Yes I do" I said.
"Jenna Marie Ortega do you take y/n (last name) as your wife?" The man asked.
"Yes I do" Jenna said as we saw aliyah walk up whit the rings".
We both pulled on our rings onto each other.
"You may now kiss" the man said as he closed his book.
We both kissed and heard everyone clap and cheer"
Later at the party.
"I still can't believe your my wife now" Jenna said as we were dancing.
"Same I'm so happy your mine" I said.
Jenna kissed me.
"Me to"

(AWHHH SO CUTEEEEE and sorry if this is kinda cringe😭)