A/N and description

Hi everyone, thank you for choosing this story.

Some important information:

- This story in a modern setting

- All characters are adults

- I don't live in the USA or the UK, so all my knowledge about these countries and education systems is based purely on the series I watched and information from the Internet, but - if you know how everything works - write to me, I will try to make the story more trustworthy

- I write all my stories in the third person - I feel uncomfortable writing in the first person or in the second person, and third-person narration allows you to more widely show certain events

- English is not my native language, so there will be some grammar mistakes, I'm sorry

- This story will contain smoking, alcohol, 18+ topics - I will always put warnings at the beginning of chapters.

- It will be a slowburn (yeah, I like slow progression) and some angst, 'cause good story should contain some drama and pain

A little about the characters:

- Y/N L/N – second-year student, 19 years old. The main specialty is genetics and microbiology. He is in a on-off relationship with Damian Carvert, her brother's best friend. In her free time, she earns money by compiling thematic playlists. Can sing and play the piano.

- Logan L/N – fourth-year student, 21 years old. The main specialty is music (guitar and piano). A little frivolous, easy-going. Likes parties. Writes his own music. Together with Y/N, he runs a YouTube channel, where they perform covers of famous songs, which is kinda popular.

- Lola Knox – second-year student, 19 years old. Y/N's best friend. The main specialty is applied art, sculpture, pottery. Ceramist. In love with Y/N's brother since childhood, but hides it. (character inspired by me, but just a little bit)

- Armin Arlert - third-year student, 20 years old. The main specialty is ecology and marine biology. Rich – he is the heir to a large chain of hotels around the world. Playboy, don't date anyone, but loves spend time with different girls, has an appropriate reputation, which is not shy of. At the same time, he is the best in his class. He is well versed in various fields of science, and often helps friends with their studies.

- Eren Jaeger - third-year student, 20 years old. The main specialty is programming. Armin's best friend since childhood. His family owns a large medical clinic. His father wanted him to become a doctor, but Eren went in a different direction as he didn't want his father to compare him to his best friend again.

- Mikasa Ackerman - third-year student, 20 years old. The main specialty is painting and graphics. Her parents died in childhood and she lived with Eren's family for a while until she was taken into the care of her great uncle. Eren's girlfriend and Armin's close friend.

- Jean Kirschtein - third-year student, 20 years old. The main specialty is jurisprudence. Friends with Armin, Mikasa and Eren since high school. Popular and easy-going.

- Connie Springer - third-year student, 20 years old. The main specialty is economics. Also, he is friends with everyone from school. Frivolous, he went to this specialty on a dare, dreaming of becoming a professional gamer.

- Sasha Braus - third-year student, 20 years old. The main specialty is cooking and baking art. She is a member of the welcome committee for exchange students.

As for the rest - we will find out in the process.

Also, if you're interested in stories in canon setting of AoT - for this case I already have one story, look at my profile.