4. The Beach.

I'm relieved that in the marine trained us how to ignore the electroshock of a taser, so instead I'm acting knocked out, hopefully they only remove my hat.
-"Who's that, Chishiya?" I heard Aguni ask.
-"A new member for the beach." I heard Chishiya answer.
So their bringing me to a place called beach, I swear if they're going to try and remove my mask I'm gonna stab them with my boot-knife.
.
-"Fine, let's go." I heard Aguni said not convinced but because it's Chishiya then it has a reason.
I feel my self being place gently in a car seat.
I knew it was Chishiya because Aguni would have throw me already in the car.
I feel the car moving but I just played it cool, after all, I know how to fight.
.
.
.
Later, I feel my self being lift up again, I hear music and people but I shrug it off.
.
.
I was tied in a chair, luckily they only took my hat, which was placed neatly in my legs and oh~, they have bad luck, they only tied my hands in the back, I chuckled in my mind about this.
.
-"Shouldn't we remove her mask too?" Ask a unknown voice.
I opened my eyes and acted calm but like they kidnapped me.
-"Great, she's awake now!" Said a guy with piercings.
-"Where is Hatter? He should be here now." Asked a girl with short hair and sunglasses.
.
I see the doors opened, I saw a guy with long black hair.
I guess that's Hatter.
-"Hello! Welcome to the beach, the paradise!" Said Hatter shouting.
-"I don't want to going you guys." I said blankly.
-"Sorry, but you can't leave or we'll kill you." Said Hatter.
-"Seriously?" I said.
They all glared at me.
I untied my hands from the rope easily.
-"Dang guys, you should tied it more tied and a difficult type of tying this." I stretched while seeing Chishiya and the guy with pierces smirking while the others were surprised.
A guy with a lot of tattoos suddenly put the katana on my neck, glaring at me, I smile slightly and without wasting a minute I steal his katana and pin him down.
-"What a nice katana you've got here." I said smiling.
The guy with piercings pointed his gun at me. I saw Aguni just being a little surprised and then calm.
-"Is that supposed to scare the shit out of me?" I ask to the guy with piercings.
He and Chishiya smirked even more.
I realised I still had my gum so I made a bubble and I hear the sound 'pop' really loud but I don't really care.
.
.
.
.
I ended in an awkward position with the guy with piercings, how did we end up like this?
.
Oh, right.
.
.
After the 'pop' sound of my gum, the guy with piercings aimed to my head and shoot immediately, when I saw this, I cut it in half by the katana still in hand, the guy with a lot of tattoos charged at me in which I dodging him, I feel other presence behind me, I lift my elbow to hit him in the face but he moved and he grabbed which made me drop the katana and made us stand in an awkward position.

(Pretend  Giyuu (the man) is Nigari and Shinobu (the girl) is Y/N)

The man with piercings was smirking at this, while my fucking ass was exposed to a part in the room in which luckily there was no one by that part

.
.
The man with piercings was smirking at this, while my fucking ass was exposed to a part in the room in which luckily there was no one by that part.
.
.
You were angry but didn't show it, you aren't going to accept that so with a movement of your foot, the blade in the boot went outside and you where going to stab him in the eye.

(Pretend that Nigari doesn't have a katana in his hand)
.
-"STOP FIGHTING." Shouted Hatter.
-"Now, now, we wouldn't want anyone to be hurt right?" He asked.
Still in the same position, the guy with piercings stambled back realising he still got a blade near his eye.
He ended in the floor while you were on the same position, you slowly get in the standing position.
.
-"It depends to be honest and I don't have another choice to join have I." I said, trying to fool them and all of that.
-"Well, let me introduce you, The Beach, the oasis of the people, we think that if we collect all cards one of us could get out of here." Hatter explained.
-"So, you want me to give you MY cards?" I said raising an eyebrow.
-"Yes, and I have heard that you have a card we need." Hatter answered.
I give him the cards and he suspects every one of them, and his eyes lights up at a card in which I don't know yet which is.
.
.
"There is three rules:
1. You have to wear bikini so you can't hide any weapon.
2. All the cards belong to the beach.
And of course.
3. Dead to all traitors.
And your free to have drugs, sex's and all of that.
.
Well, that was weird. The girl with short black hair lead me to my room and I wore a black bikini and of course I put on a hoodie and some shorts.
.
I went out of my room to know more of my surroundings.
I saw Chishiya beside, knowing immediately his room is next to mine because he got out of it much later than me.
-"Hi Chishiya." I said.
He just nodded at me and go.
I was just standing there.
-"Are you coming?" Chishiya suddenly spoke while standing a little far from me.
I tilded my head to the side and he just chuckled a bit because of my action.
-"I'm gonna show you around, unless you want to get lost in here?" He said.
I followed him while he was showing me around, I think we might get along, I mean, he did electrocuted me but it was for the beach.
.
.
.
I was walking to my room, I was in between Chishiyas room and mines, when suddenly I was pinned on the wall by someone. I knew it was a man and I got a feeling, he didn't want to hurt me or anything, just talk to me or something.
I feel a breath near my ear and realization hit me by a known smell.
.
.
.
.
.
Who is this person?
.
.
Will Aguni recognise her sister Y/N?
.
.
.
To be continued.